UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Yeah, I also got the e-mail about the blu-ray mystery box. *rubs hands with glee* Looking forward to it, I don't normally buy these sorts of things.

Not a bad idea, some like it to be a surprise. However when people receive theirs I'm definitely looking to see what's included, if only to prep myself for selling any potential duplicates.

Good idea. Not just that thread but any posts discussing the contents in any thread should be spoilered. Maybe until after Christmas Day in case anyone is receiving it as a gift.

Not a bad idea, some like it to be a surprise. However when people receive theirs I'm definitely looking to see what's included, if only to prep myself for selling any potential duplicates.

Yeah! Maybe a specific thread could be made for it with a spoiler warning in the title.

A similar topic was brought up on Discord, but for the forums I'm up for the idea of making a specific thread dedicated to the mystery box. If anyone wants it to happen just ask ;)

Yep, mine's on its way too. Guess they've been working pretty hard today!
Only thing not yet dispatched is the day 11 stuff and they did email an advance warning about this one.

Back