UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

First time posting a good while lurker and like to say first that this is a really nice community .
I'm still bit of a newbie when it comes to anime so don't have that huge collection but i really took advantage of the 12 days of Xmas offer more so than i did last year and when you see my orders even i would say i went abit crazy :
Day 1 : Miss Hokusai / Giovanni's Island / Terror In Resonance - £66
Day 2: Masaaki Yuasa Bundle 'The Tatami Galaxy' + 'Ping Pong The Animation - £29
Day 5: Snow White with the Red Hair, Part 1 & 2 - £30
Day 7:Assassination Classroom Season 1 Blu-ray bundle-£25
Day 8:Sword of the Stranger Blu-ray+DVD Ltd Collector's Ed.- £15
Day 9:Erased Part 1 / Harmony / Tokyo Ghoul √A / Psycho-Pass 2- £50
Day 10 : Gundam ZZ Part 2 w/ Ltd Ed. Art Book - £30
Day 11 :Evangelion 1.11 / NOEIN- £25
Day 12:MYSTERY BOX, BLU-RAY Ver - £40
Total- £310 + 1 All the Anime mug as well - i said i went crazy :p
So far got day 2 & 5 delivered (Day 5 today ) but Day 1 which got sent out last Thurs still a no show so alittle bit worrying but fingers crossed for tomorrow and got unlucky :)
I want to thank the staff at All the Anime for doing a brilliant offer and doing a fantastic job and making me fall in love with anime over the last year .

First time posting a good while lurker and like to say first that this is a really nice community .
I'm still bit of a newbie when it comes to anime so don't have that huge collection but i really took advantage of the 12 days of Xmas offer more so than i did last year and when you see my orders even i would say i went abit crazy :
Day 1 : Miss Hokusai / Giovanni's Island / Terror In Resonance - £66
Day 2: Masaaki Yuasa Bundle 'The Tatami Galaxy' + 'Ping Pong The Animation - £29
Day 5: Snow White with the Red Hair, Part 1 & 2 - £30
Day 7:Assassination Classroom Season 1 Blu-ray bundle-£25
Day 8:Sword of the Stranger Blu-ray+DVD Ltd Collector's Ed.- £15
Day 9:Erased Part 1 / Harmony / Tokyo Ghoul √A / Psycho-Pass 2- £50
Day 10 : Gundam ZZ Part 2 w/ Ltd Ed. Art Book - £30
Day 11 :Evangelion 1.11 / NOEIN- £25
Day 12:MYSTERY BOX, BLU-RAY Ver - £40
Total- £310 + 1 All the Anime mug as well - i said i went crazy :p
So far got day 2 & 5 delivered (Day 5 today ) but Day 1 which got sent out last Thurs still a no show so alittle bit worrying but fingers crossed for tomorrow and got unlucky :)
I want to thank the staff at All the Anime for doing a brilliant offer and doing a fantastic job and making me fall in love with anime over the last year .
Welcome to the forums :D

Blood Blockade Battlefront is now out of print and sold out with zero advance warning. Anyone else get the impression they just exhausted stock of it in the Mystery Box?

340GBP spent on my side. Probably would have been more, if some stuff didn't sell out. Wonder if my credit card will hit four digits on culmative anime spending this month. I've pre-loaded it on the four digits already, but hitting it only ever happened once before für Ani.

Dammit, I have that one!
Could still be, that you don't get it, they did write, that they might replace something else adequate, should the stock on some run out. if that's any hope?

I guess we'll see a picture in the received thread soon enough from @Jaysgba with 5+ copies then. :D
You'll get one with three somewhen

The Zavvi variant of Anthem of the Heart is actually still in stock on Zavvi's site, it's just on AL's store that it's marked that way so that you can't try and order it from them.

You know what sucks? I couldn't get anything as I was waiting for something to clear out my account... Turned out it was cleared weeks ago! So yay I have more money than I thought but nay I missed out on all these deals :(

Only got the mystery Blu ray box out of this sale, I'm really happy I was able to take part in the mystery box this year, as it's a nice surprise not knowing what anime I will get.

Back