UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

britguy said:
Tbh, he always has something negative to say :lol:

I love that he's blaming Anime Ltd. for GBP being strong in comparison to USD and EUR (and UK & Irish releases being too expensive for him as a result). Because you know, Anime Ltd. controls UK fiscal policy... :?

Is it Jerome in disguise? Damning Funimation while championing Sentai? (<- this is a joke).

But yeah, he does seem to leave unconstructive negative comments on every post, I'm surprised AL have tolerated it this long.

britguy said:
off topic but I hope one of you guys aren't Henk De Vries on facebook :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/alltheanime/ph ... 22R9%22%7D
Jesus Christ. The utter nonsense along with the piss poor spelling/grammar and writing skills of a child make those posts painful to read. I found this post particularly entertaining since he claims Funi's titles are mediocre when it's Sentai that licenses most of the crap each season...
Good on Jeremy for responding the way he did. I don't think many people would put up with it (and rightly so).

I think AL would be completely justified in banning that guy. What an absolute waste of space.

Not apologising if it's anyone here ;P

R

Mangaranga said:
britguy said:
off topic but I hope one of you guys aren't Henk De Vries on facebook :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/alltheanime/ph ... 22R9%22%7D
Jesus Christ. The utter nonsense along with the piss poor spelling/grammar and writing skills of a child make those posts painful to read. I found this post particularly entertaining since he claims Funi's titles are mediocre when it's Sentai that licenses most of the crap each season...
Good on Jeremy for responding the way he did. I don't think many people would put up with it (and rightly so).

MR were you by any chance the person trying to counter-attack his arguments that would pierce the heavens on that Facebook page? If so, bravo :thumb:

NormanicGrav said:
MR were you by any chance the person trying to counter-attack his arguments that would pierce the heavens on that Facebook page? If so, bravo :thumb:
Me? Unfortunately not. I haven't used Facebook for god knows how long, and besides, I don't think I'd be as kind as everyone else if I were to reply.
I tend to prefer Twitter when it comes to following people/companies for news since there's an infuriating amount of stupid on FB. I'm pretty sure I've seen that guy posting on MangaUK news posts in the past too with similarly worthless comments.

Mangaranga said:
NormanicGrav said:
Me? Unfortunately not. I haven't used Facebook for god knows how long, and besides, I don't think I'd be as kind as everyone else if I were to reply.
I tend to prefer Twitter when it comes to following people/companies for news since there's an infuriating amount of stupid on FB. I'm pretty sure I've seen that guy posting on MangaUK news posts in the past too with similarly worthless comments.

Same here for me, except I figured I had more freedom to talk about what I want over on Twitter (like Anime for instance) than on Facebook due to friends. Speaking of friends they all unfollowed me as I posted more about anime, well jokes on them. :lol:

Anywho on the topic of Anime Limited, since Samurai Flamenco is an experiment of sorts for subtitle only shows I wonder what other titles they might put that on Blu-ray that don't have a dub (Fuse doesn't count as films are accepted for sub only Blu-rays).

NormanicGrav said:
Anywho on the topic of Anime Limited, since Samurai Flamenco is an experiment of sorts for subtitle only shows I wonder what other titles they might put that on Blu-ray that don't have a dub (Fuse doesn't count as films are accepted for sub only Blu-rays).

I mean, I hate to sound like a broken record seeing as everyone has been saying this but Shirobako would be a big one. I'd also love Nichijou too. Kiniro Mosaic also but that is incredibly unlikely.

Some people just want to watch the world burn; and it seems like this guy is one of them. Everything negative nothing positive.

Please enjoy this topical political cartoon.

1QCD10m.png

NormanicGrav said:

Tatami Galaxy hasn't got a dub, has it? I could see them releasing that and maybe Kemonozume and Kaiba if Ping Pong does well. Space Runaway Ideon, if they branch out to non-Gundam Tomino?

Back