UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I've not been very active with the anime community recently, sorry

Is there any news on Plastic Memories or Love Live Sunshine Season 2? Last I heard about Sunshine was a few months ago with AL selling the JP Bluray set

I've not been very active with the anime community recently, sorry

Is there any news on Plastic Memories or Love Live Sunshine Season 2? Last I heard about Sunshine was a few months ago with AL selling the JP Bluray set
Plastic memories should be soon I heard I think they are waiting for the video files that’s all.

If its like 2-3 years after the original CE release. Then sure I dont mind as much, but when they release nicer things within a year of them finalizing the previous CE. It feels bad especially when its cheaper overall, and looks nicer.

Unless they double check every picture to make sure no duplicates are sent, or two different pictures of the same destroyed discs.

It's much easier to just receive a pair of discs, and then ship a pair of discs and ensure additional stock isn't shipped out to scammers
could always write your name on a piece of paper or on the disc remains

could always ask somone to smash their disc and take a photo of the remains

Unless they double check every picture to make sure no duplicates are sent, or two different pictures of the same destroyed discs.

It's much easier to just receive a pair of discs, and then ship a pair of discs and ensure additional stock isn't shipped out to scammers

Well, I was able to do that with the Your Name replacement discs, AL allowed me cut them up instead of mailing them back to the UK from the US, but only because of the cost - the return shipping even for two bare discs would have cost me $35.

yn2cutdiscs.jpg

Last edited:
So is there a predicted date for 00? Because the UK side seem to be distancing themselves from it, which almost certainly implies not this year. And yet there's the French set, now available.

But hey, it's only us. Clearly we're not important like other territories...

Back