UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

thedoctor2016

Baka Ranger
Well it doesnt have any extras either its a lazy release disc wise ngl I was disappointed.
Isn't the person who authored it a single person so I doubt they could check translations too.

BlackCondor93

Student Council President
So basically whoever handled Welcome to the Ballroom simply copy/pasted the translation from Amazon and didn't bother to go over and redo it?
That's what it seems to look like. It's rather lazy to be honest. If I'm correct, I don't think Kokkoku and MVM's release of Scum's Wish had those issues, but then again, they were Sentai authors.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
That's what it seems to look like. It's rather lazy to be honest. If I'm correct, I don't think Kokkoku and MVM's release of Scum's Wish had those issues, but then again, they were Sentai authors.
Indeed. Not to mention Mirai doesn't have the on-disc extras whereas the other territories including France do, which is another case.

BlackCondor93

Student Council President
Indeed. Not to mention Mirai doesn't have the on-disc extras whereas the other territories including France do, which is another case.
Although Mirai didn't have any subtitle issues if I'm correct, and it's one of the fewest recent UK authored releases that doesn't have locked subtitles. I don't know who authored Mirai though, as it doesn't seem to be the same authoring house that did the other recent UK authored releases.

thedoctor2016

Baka Ranger
Although Mirai didn't have any subtitle issues if I'm correct, and it's one of the fewest recent UK authored releases that doesn't have locked subtitles. I don't know who authored Mirai though, as it doesn't seem to be the same authoring house that did the other recent UK authored releases.
So the brightness is correct?