UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Just out of curiosity. Was there any of that Kyoani merch leftover unsold on that con the other day?
If yes, any chance of that to be on sale outside of the con? If no, any chance of any fresh supplies for them?
(I'd still want a Banja copy. =X)

Been meaning to ask, does Netflix getting the Eva TV show mean anything for AL attempting to license it? I half suspected we'd hear something at MCM given the guest and merchandise but that didn't happen.

Has there been a update on the March comes in like a lion posters? Last I heard we were supposed to get them early Nov and now it's almost Dec.

We're still waiting for the posters to arrive with us due to a delay in printing - we're expecting them to arrive next week as their current ETA, at which point we'll be looking to get them shipped out as soon as possible.

Apologies for the delay!

We're still waiting for the posters to arrive with us due to a delay in printing - we're expecting them to arrive next week as their current ETA, at which point we'll be looking to get them shipped out as soon as possible.

Apologies for the delay!
Thanks for the update, look forward to seeing it in person.

Been meaning to ask, does Netflix getting the Eva TV show mean anything for AL attempting to license it? I half suspected we'd hear something at MCM given the guest and merchandise but that didn't happen.
King Records Company has had a good relationship with Netflix, most notably with the Polygon Pictures shows Ajin, Knights of Sidonia etc. and I guess they somehow decided to get Evangelion on there. The Rebuilds are with NTV so don't expect Evangelion:|| to end up on the platform.

As for home video, well I'm more or less convinced nobody will get the license until 2020-2021.

Gundam.Info has put the first 23 minutes of NT on YouTube in subtitled Japanese.

No mention of regional distribution like UC and Origin got, so all we can do is hope.

Back