UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

You can simply email them your order number and they'll do it for you. Not as elegant as it should be, I grant you, but still not a hardship.
Also, unless I'm mistaken

As long as it still sealed, distant selling regulations apply. So you can return it within 14 calendar days of delivery for any reason. I do think the buyer needs to pay shipping when the item is returned for reasons other than Damage, but I've never wanted to try

Also, unless I'm mistaken

As long as it still sealed, distant selling regulations apply. So you can return it within 14 calendar days of delivery for any reason. I do think the buyer needs to pay shipping when the item is returned for reasons other than Damage, but I've never wanted to try

Just to chime in briefly ~ We do certainly abide by distance selling regulations. If your item is damaged in transit or you simply wish to return it as an unwanted item (provided it's still in sealed, sellable condition), we can sort a refund/replacement for you no problem.
We do ask that the returns postage be paid by the customer - purely due to Shopify limitations - but we do reimburse in the form of a discount code for the full postage amount to be used on the shop whenever you please - we're not monsters. ;)
It's not an ideal system, but if you do have issues with your order, please drop us an email so that we can get things sorted for you. Believe it or not, we're more than happy to help out!

UPS tracking says Origin 6 will be delivered by end of today but same tracking says it isn't out for delivery, still in transit (the step before). Spoke to customer service who pretty much confirmed this and recommend I ask AL to investigate if it isn't out tomorrow.

@anime_andrew @Jeremy Graves We'll miss these fun times when this is all sorted, I'm sure.

UPS tracking says Origin 6 will be delivered by end of today but same tracking says it isn't out for delivery, still in transit (the step before). Spoke to customer service who pretty much confirmed this and recommend I ask AL to investigate if it isn't out tomorrow.

@anime_andrew @Jeremy Graves We'll miss these fun times when this is all sorted, I'm sure.
My tracking says it’s been out for delivery since 08:30...I hate waiting.

As long they don't say it will arrive between this morning to this evening or sometime tomorrow you should be fine lol
It says end of day...so usually until about 8-9 pm. I prefer DPD at least you get given an hour time slot.

It’ll probably come after 7pm because I have to go out then.

It says end of day...so usually until about 8-9 pm. I prefer DPD at least you get given an hour time slot.

It’ll probably come after 7pm because I have to go out then.
At least you won't have to wait long and know a tie within a few hours XD

Mine too, despite the confusing tracking. Opened the box to be faced with this troll face-
uNnxx0j.jpg

In regards to things that could be improved: Not the biggest deal, but for international customers, like me, the shipping from Anime Limited's own site is insanely expensive. I've never ordered anything from there, but the prices I saw from shipping something from the UK to my house in Michigan were insane. I get AL is a small company, and you don't have the resources Amazon does, but could the price ever be lowered? I'd like to support you guys directly (not sure if you deduct VAT from international orders), but it's too much. I want to support who makes a good product, but if Amazon UK can have shipping 2 to 4 times cheaper, than sorry guys, Amazon it is.

I'm not sure how much our friends in the Netherlands are charged (if they did buy directly, that is), but I'd hope it's lower than what I was estimated due to being way closer than the USA is to you.

In regards to things that could be improved: Not the biggest deal, but for international customers, like me, the shipping from Anime Limited's own site is insanely expensive. I've never ordered anything from there, but the prices I saw from shipping something from the UK to my house in Michigan were insane. I get AL is a small company, and you don't have the resources Amazon does, but could the price ever be lowered? I'd like to support you guys directly (not sure if you deduct VAT from international orders), but it's too much. I want to support who makes a good product, but if Amazon UK can have shipping 2 to 4 times cheaper, than sorry guys, Amazon it is.

I'm not sure how much our friends in the Netherlands are charged (if they did buy directly, that is), but I'd hope it's lower than what I was estimated due to being way closer than the USA is to you.
I think shipping to the Netherlands is £11.50. That's not too bad if there were multiple items that I wanted, but that's rarely the case.

I'm thinking of using a forwarding service during the Christmas sale, so that I can consolidate multiple orders and bypass their no-international-shipping policy on the Christmas sale offers.

Back