UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

So urmmm noticed further up the thread that someone mentioned fairy tale collection on blu ray? Compete series...will this be happening? Saves me looking to import them
They said they'd like to but nothing has been confirmed. It's a cost vs demand situation due to the volume of discs etc. It's something they'd need to evaluate.

...it will be now now you said that :D!

AP
mTryjrJ.gif

That's a good idea! Thanks for seeding that date in my mind, everyone can thank you now when I choose to delay it despite all the materials being ready now for production :D :D.

Andrew,
Thankful for such productive and quick thinking fans!

Lol! Well, at least some of us only tease about the release date, instead of actually gripe and complain. I haven't watched Kakegurui yet, but it will most likely be one I'll import - Just keep those nice CE digipaks and chipboard coming - and the more panels on the digis with full-width images, the more I'll want more of them! :cool:

Anyone know if we’re ever going to see a release of high school dxd new over here? I’m not even sure if anyone has that particular lisence here. Think it fell through the cracks when Funimation decided to team up with AL?

Anyone know if we’re ever going to see a release of high school dxd new over here? I’m not even sure if anyone has that particular lisence here. Think it fell through the cracks when Funimation decided to team up with AL?
I think it's more accurate to say seasons 1 and 3 fell through the cracks of Funimation's attempts to keep the UK from getting anime releases.

Erased Part 2 is still on the schedule for 26th Feb, but seems conspicuous by the absence of any detail this close to release... Seeing as everything else around that date or later now has pack shots, should we assume a further delay?

Has there been any update regarding the release for Ace Attorney? Or is it one of the acquisitions that is still in the background?

Back