UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

ERASED Part 2 is going to slip at this point, but we're currently working to ensure that the next release date that we give is the last that it'll definitely hit. It's well underway now though, so it shouldn't be too much further down the road.

Wolf's Rain UE looks gorgeous! :oops:

WR_UE_share-850x850.jpg

Details

Looks gorgeous, but I'll likely get it at a later date, maybe at MCM or around Christmas 2018. I still have the US Funi set to sell off.

Wolfs Rain looks great, shame I have no interest in it. Hopfully Erased won't be too far away.

The AL release im most looking forward to this year is Re:Zero

I like the look of ERASED.

Also a bit random but how did y'all get your ASV posters out the poster tube without damaging them? Because god damn they will not budge and I think I've already damaged them trying to force em out >_> Literally won't move though.

Also a bit random but how did y'all get your ASV posters out the poster tube without damaging them? Because god damn they will not budge and I think I've already damaged them trying to force em out >_> Literally won't move though.

Push them from one end and out the other. Worked for me anyway.

I grabbed some scissors and cut off one part of the tube so that it made it easier to get the posters out without damaging them. It took a while.

I grabbed some scissors and cut off one part of the tube so that it made it easier to get the posters out without damaging them. It took a while.
I'll give that a try if I still can't get em out as while I was only wanna look at them and was gonna stick them back in the tube, if they're this much of a pain to get out I'll stick em elsewhere.

What I did was stick a couple of fingers inside the poster and twist so the roll becomes tighter and as I'm twisting pull the poster out.

Back