UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I'm pretty sure that @Jeremy Graves would literally murder everyone in the office if we ever acquired that film for release...

l2bhUtQl.jpg

unsure of what to do now, wait until June or just import the Funi of part 2 of Hyouka, I'd rather have a matching pair, so sell the part 1 and import both or wait 4+ months. tricky.

unsure of what to do now, wait until June or just import the Funi of part 2 of Hyouka, I'd rather have a matching pair, so sell the part 1 and import both or wait 4+ months. tricky.
I never bought it because of how long its taking for assassination classroom part 2 to come out.
If you decide you want to sell or trade for it, I may be interested. :)

I've got about 15 AoA releases I wish/want/need to buy... I picked up two titles this past month, and I'll just purchase 2 more titles each month until I am caught up.
If I only wished/wanted/needed to buy AoA releases, there wouldn't be a problem. It's all the other blurays, and video games, and manga, and light novels, that I need to buy every month that get in the way. They quickly add up.

Well an 80 page book takes a lot of time to prepare and release, but it will be worth it if you're any kind of KyoAni fan I'd say (having just put it all together).

It should be available to stream in the meantime on Funimation Now as well while you wait to stave off any itching too I'd imagine if that helps. Either way - I could have rushed a half arsed collector's out the door but figured this was better :).

Best,

AP

As much as I love Wolf's Rain I wouldn't splash money on a UE for it. Now no regular BD or CE? Probably import FUNi's release then.

Proabably stick with FUNi's release for Dragon Cry too.

Woah there - there's still a standard edition scheduled at about the same time - so you don't have to worry there :). I just wanted to do an A4 book and some really sweet posters along with the release - as we had the assets, way more than were ever around for the Beez release (actually the contents are almost entirely different to that one - or I'd not have done it).

Best,

AP

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to how disappointing that schedule is.

You're the one who keeps complaining that we delay stuff, this time we set dates we're confident we can hit - for Wolf's Rain, the date may even move upwards from where it is depending on production times now (shock) and Re:Zero - we can only move as fast as we can get an English dub etc you know?

Not really sure what you expected here - plus a bunch of shows we'll announce when I am confident of their release dates :).

Best,

AP

Back