UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I'm about to watch Your Name for the first time ever - I'm pretty excited and I'll update this post with what I think. Edit: Everything about this film is beautiful. The soundtrack, the story, and the animation just breathtaking!

Also kudos to AL on the DE release - it's a really great set :)

Last edited:
Got my copy of the Your Name Deluxe Edition from my local delivery office today and it's number 1804. It all looks great . I love the book and look forward to reading it. I also like the that the art cards include background scenes. The bracelet is a great symbolic extra and I'll keep it in its plastic bag because I don't think I'll ever wear it. The box it came in was undamaged but it was only loosely packed with bubble wrap; fortunately it is undamaged ☺. I will be checking the Blu-ray for problems but will go for a replacement to get the best quality copy available (already sent an email and I'm on the list for a replacement).

Had durarara x2 despatched 4 days ago and nothing....normally stuff only takes about a day or 2 but it's not looking good for this.....what's the procedure if it doesn't arrive?

Had durarara x2 despatched 4 days ago and nothing....normally stuff only takes about a day or 2 but it's not looking good for this.....what's the procedure if it doesn't arrive?
I ordered part 1 and part 2 at the same time, I received part 2 today but no sign of part 1. I'd have thought they would've been posted together.

*blinks* I thought they did. Bit weird to get the first one without getting the rest of them.

1.11 must have expired before 2.22 was.

They'll get it eventually, but we don't much much about what they have in store for 2018 as they (& Manga) have changed their announcement pattern by revealing new licenses just as they're 75% or almost done.

ok thanks. That's a shame it's one of the few collector's editions I'm happy to purchase & Andrew's team did a real good job with the first one.

(edit: I've probably asked before and forgotten and I'll probably ask again. Waiting on Serpy 3.33 You can(not) ask again.)

Hey everyone. Just a quick post about shipping of stuff from our store.

Long and short of it, delivery times of stock to our fulfilment house in general at the moment are taking longer due to it now being the Christmas period for the industry. The stock of of 'Ten' arrived, but the 'Shou' stock hadn't. (Same goes for Eureka Seven Ultimate.) We're expecting them to arrive today or tomorrow and obviously will be shipped out as soon as possible.

Not ideal, but our hands are tied on this. The Christmas period as whole always make things such as this slow down a tad, it just started a few weeks earlier than expected this year. Hope that helps :)

Back