UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I got the shipping notice at 5.30pm yesterday and received it today. It was sent Royal Mail 24, so you could receive yours tomorrow.
Mine is number 107 :)
I'm in Ireland. It will arrive at the International Sorting Office in Portlaois tomorrow, but won't be delivered until Monday as there is no weekend post service here.

Last edited:
Well time to join the club. Finally caved In and ordered the Your Name DE using the £10 ASV code. Can't wait to watch it and see why it's so highly praised. Also can't wait to read the booklet, looks like a lot of work went into the packaging.

Well time to join the club. Finally caved In and ordered the Your Name DE using the £10 ASV code. Can't wait to watch it and see why it's so highly praised. Also can't wait to read the booklet, looks like a lot of work went into the packaging.
Welcome to the club, I did the same and used the £10 code. £40's still a lot for one film but the whole package is really nice. Not sure what a 50 year old is supposed to do with the bracelet though, I'd tie my hair with it if I had any :D

Welcome to the club, I did the same and used the £10 code. £40's still a lot for one film but the whole package is really nice. Not sure what a 50 year old is supposed to do with the bracelet though, I'd tie my hair with it if I had any :D
Yeah it's pricey, but I'm rarely let down by Anime Ltd's packaging and its reputation was enough to sway me. I'm keeping the bracelet in its baggie, knowing me I'd lose it on the tube whilst commuting to Uni if I wore it...

My copy of the Your Name DE has also shipped. Really looking forward to getting this one, which is a bit weird as I have no intention of watching it until the improved disc arrives. I should probably send an email about that actually.

My copy of the Your Name DE has also shipped. Really looking forward to getting this one, which is a bit weird as I have no intention of watching it until the improved disc arrives. I should probably send an email about that actually.
Thanks for the reminder, I should do that as well.

Well this sucks. The Little Witch Academia poster I got signed for a friend? US postal service tried delivering it once and when she went to collect they've now told her they've lost it.

Great :mad:

Is Ajin likely to end up with a large number of episodes? I really hate series that go on for too long & I've read there'll be a season 3 which puts me off a little. I don't mind streaming them but buying a series with 50+ episodes is a real rarity for me because rewatching takes up so much time!

Back