UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Hey everyone. Just a quick post about shipping of stuff from our store.

Long and short of it, delivery times of stock to our fulfilment house in general at the moment are taking longer due to it now being the Christmas period for the industry. The stock of of 'Ten' arrived, but the 'Shou' stock hadn't. (Same goes for Eureka Seven Ultimate.) We're expecting them to arrive today or tomorrow and obviously will be shipped out as soon as possible.

Not ideal, but our hands are tied on this. The Christmas period as whole always make things such as this slow down a tad, it just started a few weeks earlier than expected this year. Hope that helps :)
How come I got a shipment confirmation on 14th November for x2 should then? Sonia it being sent as that is strange if you hadn't got stock but havent got any??? It's abit worrying that is...it's been sent but you don't have stock

Last edited:
How come I got a shipment confirmation on 14th November for x2 should then? Sonia it being sent as that is strange if you hadn't got stock but havent got any???

Looks like you've emailed us now, so we'll get back to you ASAP once we've had a chance to look into this.

I will add, if you got a notification, it means it shipped. (By me saying waiting on stock of Shou, I meant waiting on more stock of it :) ) If you haven't received it yet it might be a case it's gone missing during delivery or it might be being held at your local delivery office (whether you had a card through the door or not.) We'll have a look into this and get back to you as soon as we can via email :)

So Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin V was released in Japan on 10th November. Will be interesting to know when AL will be getting their shipment. @Jeremy Graves @anime_andrew

They'll be getting shipped in the coming two weeks, if not sooner. We've just received the stock so now we have to get it all packed up and whatnot. You'll receive a notification via email when it's on its way, so be on the lookout for that :)

Looks like you've emailed us now, so we'll get back to you ASAP once we've had a chance to look into this.

I will add, if you got a notification, it means it shipped. (By me saying waiting on stock of Shou, I meant waiting on more stock of it :) ) If you haven't received it yet it might be a case it's gone missing during delivery or it might be being held at your local delivery office (whether you had a card through the door or not.) We'll have a look into this and get back to you as soon as we can via email :)
Thank you for that

They'll be getting shipped in the coming two weeks, if not sooner. We've just received the stock so now we have to get it all packed up and whatnot. You'll receive a notification via email when it's on its way, so be on the lookout for that :)
I completely forgot I even had it on order. I look forward to it turning up and being subsequently driven insane by the fact that I lack the Origin IV CE.

I think I've seen this mentioned somewhere in the thread, but will the Eureka Seven UE be shipped via a carrier?

Also, I blind bought A Silent Voice's combi edition (not through AL's store, though), because the edition looked good, the synopsis looked interesting, and wherever I looked, I only saw praise for the movie, and damn, I didn't regret it one bit. I'm just waiting for the Your Name DE to arrive to watch those two back to back (rewatch, in ASV's case).

Jeremy did mention Eureka Seven. I don't if it's the same case for ASV though.
Hey everyone. Just a quick post about shipping of stuff from our store.

Long and short of it, delivery times of stock to our fulfilment house in general at the moment are taking longer due to it now being the Christmas period for the industry. The stock of of 'Ten' arrived, but the 'Shou' stock hadn't. (Same goes for Eureka Seven Ultimate.) We're expecting them to arrive today or tomorrow and obviously will be shipped out as soon as possible.

Not ideal, but our hands are tied on this. The Christmas period as whole always make things such as this slow down a tad, it just started a few weeks earlier than expected this year. Hope that helps :)

Your Name. DE arrived and I'm #1630. No dents or anything ;)

Last edited:
Just received the Ajin poster, although haven't got the box set yet, I wonder if this means the they have been sent out now, has anyone had an email confirmation saying that it's been dispatched?

Just received the Ajin poster, although haven't got the box set yet, I wonder if this means the they have been sent out now, has anyone had an email confirmation saying that it's been dispatched?

The posters arrive before the product at our fulfilment house, so we decided to send the posters now. But don't worry you'll get a dispatch notice when product has been shipped :)

What's going on with all the delays those? They had eureka at comic cons? Did they think it would not sell?

Put simply, stock orders for our own for events and stock orders for our fulfilment house are handled entirely separately, so having stock for one doesn't automatically mean stock will have been received by the other.

In this case, a mixture of Black Friday and the build-up to Christmas has seen a few delays in receipt of stock for our fulfilment house. Enough stock of Eureka Seven has been produced, it's simply a delay in them getting where they need to go to be shipped to customers.

We're as unhappy with the spate of recent shipment delays as anybody, and we can't apologise enough for the inconvenience it's caused. We're doing what we can to minimise and mitigate these delays moving forward, but to some extent we'll always be at the mercy of third parties, particularly at this time of year when everyone in the entertainment industry is looking to get products out of the door and every retailer is scrambling to get stock.

We're aiming to be back on track as soon as possible in terms of order fulfilment, but we really appreciate people's patience right now.

@Hanners
Can you confirm if your store and Anime online will have stock of A Silent Voice this week? I ordered from AOL so im in the same boat as those who ordered direct through your store.

As per our previous e-mail update to customers, we expected delivery of A Silent Voice Collector's Edition stock from the week commencing 20th November at the earliest - we're still waiting for that shipment to arrive, but needless to say we'll get copies shipped out and orders fulfilled as soon as they land with our fulfilment house!

Again, apologies for the inconvenience and delays on this one, but a combination of the sheer volume of orders across all retailers followed by the aforementioned slow arrival of stock has led to the slow fulfilment of this one I'm afraid. Again, we're really grateful for everyone's patience.

Back