UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

As per our previous e-mail update to customers, we expected delivery of A Silent Voice Collector's Edition stock from the week commencing 20th November at the earliest - we're still waiting for that shipment to arrive, but needless to say we'll get copies shipped out and orders fulfilled as soon as they land with our fulfilment house!

Again, apologies for the inconvenience and delays on this one, but a combination of the sheer volume of orders across all retailers followed by the aforementioned slow arrival of stock has led to the slow fulfilment of this one I'm afraid. Again, we're really grateful for everyone's patience.
giphy.gif

Upon recently looking again at my Your Name set it would appear that there is a bit of damage to the bottom of the box that I didn't notice before, and due to being preoccupied with coursework I've only just gotten around to emailing them about it.
IMG_0225.JPG
AL' customer service is usually top quality though so hopefully I can replace it without too much issue.

Fingers crossed for you, man. I very much doubt they'll turn you away.

Not like this:

;)
If we're going by Evangelion terms
Best case scenario it's like the end of the TV series, happy and uplifting and I get a replacement and more bubblewrap
Worse case scenario it all goes wrong like EoE and it turns up even more damaged
Alternatively the replacement gets lost and it's like 3.0+1.0 where I'm left waiting forever :p

If we're going by Evangelion terms
Best case scenario it's like the end of the TV series, happy and uplifting and I get a replacement and more bubblewrap
Worse case scenario it all goes wrong like EoE and it turns up even more damaged
Alternatively the replacement gets lost and it's like 3.0+1.0 where I'm left waiting forever :p

Pictorially speaking:
Best-case scenario:

Worst-case scenario:

Alternatively:
;)

Seriously, though, you read my other post about the box within a box, so you should be all good in terms of the packaging.

Pictorially speaking:
Best-case scenario:

Worst-case scenario:

Alternatively:
Yea
;)

Seriously, though, you read my other post about the box within a box, so you should be all good.
Yeah I'm sure I will be, though any excuse for an Evangelion reference eh ;)

It might... I mean if a small group of us travelled to Japan, kidnapped Anno and held him for ransom (the ransom being UK eva bd's) there's a slim chance someone might concede even if he's too damn stubborn himself.

Back