What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Z19BTLLl.jpg

Very nice looking set. Now the long wait for the replacement disc begins.

An yes I know that I really need to clean my mousemat and keyboard.

@Winkuru As a long time fan of the Lone Wolf and Cub movies (and the manga) I can almost guarantee you will love every film and consider it money well spent (particularly if you enjoyed the first one). I've bought the series on VHS, Laserdisc, DVD and now blu ray! :)

I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts on each installment either on here or via private message. One of my all time favourite film series and probably for my money the best manga to film adaptation as well.

Also @Joe I'm not asking for an exact price but was "Now and Then Here and There" expensive? I've seen it go for silly money before on ebay. Great series if you haven't seen it already. Another one I'd love to hear your thoughts on as I know literally one other person who's seen it. So much to say about that show but don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Also @Joe I'm not asking for an exact price but was "Now and Then Here and There" expensive? I've seen it go for silly money before on ebay. Great series if you haven't seen it already. Another one I'd love to hear your thoughts on as I know literally one other person who's seen it. So much to say about that show but don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen it.
It was an auction that I won for £11.50.

Just one other person? Is that show so unknown in the UK? oo

Back