What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Got this yesterday from Amazon - Your Name Collector's Steelbook. My LE box set is currently in transit over here to the US, I should receive that one before Thanksgiving next week.

ynuksteel.jpg

buying multiple copies of the same film. you guys are craaaaaaaaaaazy

Lol, I will have 5 copies of Your Name myself, as soon as the UK LE box arrives - I already have the JP 5-disc 4K Collector's Box, the JP 3-disc Special Edition Box, and the US Funimation LE box - the UK steelbook makes four, and the UK LE box set will make five... Sad thing is, I have not seen the movie yet, so I have no idea if I'll even like it or not. I'm simply an anime collector, getting these all for the varied artwork, books, digipaks, and packaging.

I'm just glad I saw it at the pictures - what with people buying loads of copies I would've felt a bit let down is all.
No home video release will beat the 11 times I saw it in the cinema. Thankfully, a private screening through OurScreen is as cheap as £225 so I can just book one of those at some point.

You sound like me with Avatar 3D when that first came out - saw that 8 times in IMAX 3D... But now I get to see all my anime on a big screen, in my home projection theater room, 3D movies too - so I don't really need to pay to go to a cinema anymore... :)

Oooh, that's a really nice looking Steelbook for Kill List, superb movie if you love a good atmosphere. Couldn't tell you exactly what's going on with it towards the end, but a brilliant watch nonetheless. Still need to pick a copy up myself.

Oooh, that's a really nice looking Steelbook for Kill List, superb movie if you love a good atmosphere. Couldn't tell you exactly what's going on with it towards the end, but a brilliant watch nonetheless. Still need to pick a copy up myself.
It's one of the nicer ones in my collection. Good film too, really need to rewatch it at some point.

DsD5o4l.jpg

Ahhh. Pokémon should now tide me until JL on Friday (so excited for that movie feels like am gonna burst lol). And holy crap people weren't kidding about Zavvi's packaging... Yikes luckily only the promotional filler was damaged, so looks like the risk to save 10% paid off!

Last edited:
Back