UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Anime Industry Discussion' started by britguy, Dec 5, 2014.

1. crashmatt

crashmatt Thousand Master

I do hope Anime Limited pick up Made in Abyss

and Magus Bride as well but with the Crunchyroll Funimation situation I'm less hopeful now

2. Seronas

Seronas Kiznaiver

From what I've seen though the Crunchyroll x Funimation titles are all being released as region A|B so it's really not that bad for us.

mikezilla2 likes this.
  3. Hanners

Hanners Anime Limited Representative Industry Representative

For anyone who'd like to actually listen to the podcast rather than read the notes without citation, you can do so here or on iTunes. ;)

mikezilla2 likes this.
  4. crashmatt

crashmatt Thousand Master

That may be the case but importing is not cheap, Id much rather buy a UK CE than a US one. I don't want to get to the point where the default option is to import

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Robbl likes this.
  5. HellCat

HellCat Adventurer

Fun with stickers.

[​IMG]

Blaize likes this.
  6. qaiz

qaiz Stand User

omg you used the stickers, you're supposed to stash them in your cupboard with the paralysing fear of using them devaluing your blu-ray looming over you for the rest of your life!

Buzz201, Joe, Peachy and 7 others like this.
  7. Lambadelta

Lambadelta Thousand Master

Also getting stickers off anything takes about 10,000 years of hard work.

mikezilla2 and HWR like this.
  8. HellCat

HellCat Adventurer

I have a surplus of anime stickers. That 00 one had been in a drawer for 8 years!

mikezilla2 likes this.
  9. HellCat

HellCat Adventurer

Still curious about MCM London. No details yet unless I missed it.

10. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Combat Butler

Yosh...Gundam ZZ has been dispatched by AL

HWR likes this.
  11. sniper_samurai

sniper_samurai Straw Hat Pirate

Or not, got an email stating my order is delayed until next week due to a supply issue.

12. Hanners

Hanners Anime Limited Representative Industry Representative

Just to clarify, we didn't receive our full shipment quantity of Gundam ZZ Part 1 in time due to circumstances beyond our control, so rather than holding it back for everyone we shipped as many units as we possibly could to people who had bought the set.

Unfortunately that has left a relatively small number of people waiting until those remaining units arrive, which means they're likely to be shipped next week. We've got in touch with anyone who purchased Gundam ZZ Part 1 from our online store and hasn't had their order fulfilled yet, and of course we apologise profusely to anyone who has seen a delay in receiving their copy.

serpantino likes this.
  13. sniper_samurai

sniper_samurai Straw Hat Pirate

Don't worry about it, I'm off to Hungary on Monday so kind of glad that shipment got delayed. I was expecting it to arrive next week while I was away.

14. HellCat

HellCat Adventurer

Mine has shipped.

I assume no one wanted me bombarding the Twitter with 'Anime ja nai!' jokes.

15. Cold Cobra

Cold Cobra I'm entirely trustworthy... AUKN Staff

I also saw my ZZ get dispatched. Looking forward to finally giving it a rewatch soon... er, sort of.

16. thedoctor2016

thedoctor2016 Dragon Knight

How is ERASED now 2018 AUS has had it for 2 months already...

17. Rob F1UK

Rob F1UK Dandy Guy, in Space

Is there any Drrr!! news? Presuming Ketsu will slip, but will Ten make it out at the end of the month?

18. Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington Pokémon Master

Where's this from? Mine still says the 4th of Dec (although it says it's arriving on the 30th of Oct for some reason).

19. thedoctor2016

thedoctor2016 Dragon Knight

20. Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington Pokémon Master