UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

From what I've seen though the Crunchyroll x Funimation titles are all being released as region A|B so it's really not that bad for us.

That may be the case but importing is not cheap, Id much rather buy a UK CE than a US one. I don't want to get to the point where the default option is to import

Last edited:
Fun with stickers.

fQjDFvv.jpg

Or not, got an email stating my order is delayed until next week due to a supply issue.

Just to clarify, we didn't receive our full shipment quantity of Gundam ZZ Part 1 in time due to circumstances beyond our control, so rather than holding it back for everyone we shipped as many units as we possibly could to people who had bought the set.

Unfortunately that has left a relatively small number of people waiting until those remaining units arrive, which means they're likely to be shipped next week. We've got in touch with anyone who purchased Gundam ZZ Part 1 from our online store and hasn't had their order fulfilled yet, and of course we apologise profusely to anyone who has seen a delay in receiving their copy.

Just to clarify, we didn't receive our full shipment quantity of Gundam ZZ Part 1 in time due to circumstances beyond our control, so rather than holding it back for everyone we shipped as many units as we possibly could to people who had bought the set.

Unfortunately that has left a relatively small number of people waiting until those remaining units arrive, which means they're likely to be shipped next week. We've got in touch with anyone who purchased Gundam ZZ Part 1 from our online store and hasn't had their order fulfilled yet, and of course we apologise profusely to anyone who has seen a delay in receiving their copy.
Don't worry about it, I'm off to Hungary on Monday so kind of glad that shipment got delayed. I was expecting it to arrive next week while I was away.

@sniper_samurai I'm in the same boat as you. Mine's dispatching late as well. I know it's beyond their control but I can't help but feel very disappointed. I have some time off next week so I could've chilled and watched some ZZ but it's probably going to arrive when I'm back to work now. Sigh.

Back