UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

So uh, I just made my order for A Silent Voice and was looking around my orders and I noticed that my MSG: ZZ order isn't in my "Your Orders" list :/ The thing is that I thought that order was a bit weird as the email confirming my order was sent to my Paypal email address rather than the email address every other order I have made directly from Anime Limiteds store (including this one) has went to. I mean the money has been taken too so I'm not sure what's up here, has anyone else had any issues?

May just be that you weren't logged into your account. I've had the same happen.

can anything more be said about gangstas release at the end of them Month?

there are alot of things i want to See from animelimted @anime_andrew but most of them haven't been announced yet/ vetted or even been put on the table

or in the Case of lupin a bit Stuck

So uh, I just made my order for A Silent Voice and was looking around my orders and I noticed that my MSG: ZZ order isn't in my "Your Orders" list :/ The thing is that I thought that order was a bit weird as the email confirming my order was sent to my Paypal email address rather than the email address every other order I have made directly from Anime Limiteds store (including the one I made today) has went to. I mean the money has been taken too so I'm not sure what's up here, has anyone else had any issues?

Can't help you there, my ZZ order just says paid and unfulfilled, same as usual. That being said my paypal address and is the same as my address everywhere else, so...

May just be that you weren't logged into your account. I've had the same happen.
I think you may be right as I shot them a email and received a reply (super fast reply, btw) from them confirming that the order was made using a different account/email address and as I don't actually have an account tied to my Paypal email address I can only assume I somehow managed to order it without logging in to the site itself. Feel a bit daft that I managed to do that tbh but oh well, they confirmed the order is still active and that I will still receive it so no harm done I suppose.

Exactly that I suspect @Buzzkillington - I can have the team check tomorrow morning if you like though?

Best,

Andrew
Nah it's cool, I already got a response from Andy letting me know the order was still processed and I'll still receive it. I was just a bit concerned as I didn't even realise that you could make an order without logging in, but as long as I still get it it's not a big deal.

can anything more be said about gangstas release at the end of them Month?

there are alot of things i want to See from animelimted @anime_andrew but most of them haven't been announced yet/ vetted or even been put on the table

or in the Case of lupin a bit Stuck

Gangsta is a wee bit behind due to Christmas rush on printing but will be out not far behind :)!

Lupin isn't actually stuck - fear not - we're working on the dub version as well now and figuring out how to make it happen. Given the hardcore nature we're trying to figure out what to do on the website :).

Best,

AP

Gangsta is a wee bit behind due to Christmas rush on printing but will be out not far behind :)!

Lupin isn't actually stuck - fear not - we're working on the dub version as well now and figuring out how to make it happen. Given the hardcore nature we're trying to figure out what to do on the website :).

Best,

AP

erm err ...... ummm err well you know i love these ultimate editions and only reason i didn't get the full metal one is i had already brought funis one keeping my Eyes peeled for your bebop one :) but postage to downunder for these in general can be quite cost prohibitive to most sites i have mostly been using Zavvi and amazon uk from time to time - what i would like to say is what ever you decide on ( hopfully being able to mix and match the Scores with the english and JP dub - love YJono music) is please please make this Edition and its extras open to everyone i just dont know that the shipping from AL is in the budget :(

A Cowboy Bebop UE is not a Cowboy Bebop UE without the movie. Sadly, AL doesn't have the rights to it. Maybe in 10 years a 4k version :p

Durarara UE in 2025 anyone?

I was wondering where this had got to.

wz2ekfV.jpg

Podcast notes:
Ajin: Demi-Human and Hyouka Part 1 on track for later this year (both have already been BBFC'd btw).

Pigtails & Other Shorts (I prefer to call it the Production I.G Short Films Collection) will slip to early 2018 for the booklet. In case folks forgot, the Pigtail & Other Shorts collection contains Pigtails, Kick Heart, Li'l Spider Girl, Drawer Hobs, and Oval x Over.

Death Parade (+ Billiards) UK release has made no progress and on the backburner (This is getting an Ultimate Edition btw).

Saga of Tanya the Evil won't be acquired by Anime Ltd because its a Crunchyroll x Funimation title, and will be under Funi's label.

Studio 4C's Princess Arete movie will receive a Shop Exclusive Collector's Edition release (film has been BBFC'd). Standard Blu-ray is available for pre-order.

I'd like to know what impact the Funimation Crunchroll deal has on licencing. They spoke about Tanya, does that mean they will no longer be able to licence Funimation Crunchyroll shows?

I don't expect Andrew to know what the crack is with future Funimation releases but I'm curious as to how this will impact Anime Limited and licences going forward.

Death Parade (+ Billiards) UK release has made no progress and on the backburner (This is getting an Ultimate Edition btw).
Maybe they should give up on the ultimate edition and just release the show as a CE or Standard. At this rate, there'll be a SAVE edition from Funimation before we even have an idea what ours will look like.

I'd like to know what impact the Funimation Crunchroll deal has on licencing. They spoke about Tanya, does that mean they will no longer be able to licence Funimation Crunchyroll shows?

I don't expect Andrew to know what the crack is with future Funimation releases but I'm curious as to how this will impact Anime Limited and licences going forward.
I have every confidence Funi and CR will just find whatever release strategy screws over UK fans the most.

Back