UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Given AL are handling the physical release of Gundam The Origin, is there a known reason for why episode five isn't available for digital rental? Sunrise has offered all 4 previous episodes for rental on services like PSN but Five is absent. Just a bit bizarre given how they're putting old and new Gundam for free on YT and elsewhere, so seemingly aren't digitally skittish.

Do you think so? o_O

Hmm... I think it looks nice; it brings out the red on the S and the o in the title, and the blue/green on the letter e's.

I'm just not a fan of block colour spines. Especially on non traditional sets, for me when you have that extra canvas it should be used in someway if possible, even if it's just some light pastel patterns on there. Just something to offset the white void.

Glad I pre-ordered the Korean set, really not impresed by the UK visual and it's more pricey than the Korean set.
Will get the SE down the line, just for the disc.

Just wondering here gents, any plans, news, vague-things-in-the-pipeline-you-can't-possibly-confirm-or-deny regarding Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans, Thunderbolt or The Origin local releases?

It's just that the limited edition US IBO set currently has me licking my lips like ol' Chara on the left there and my trigger finger has been twitching over the "add to cart" button on the US Origin and Thunderbolt Blu-rays for a while now. But I would love to support more local Gundam releases (especially since AL's nice rigid box sets look lovely compared to Sunrise's basic and frankly rather budget looking packaging) so a nod, a wink, a nose tap or any other tiny signal that gets me to relax and prevents me from spending a decent wad of cash I'd much rather send AL's way would be appreciated.

Nice cross promotion. There's an ad for Gundam ZZ in the just released Gundam Versus game case.

sSiO9Jo.jpg

Back