UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

picture of the model kit if people are interested.

Its apparently exclusive to them, and they claimed JP fans would be buying their set just for the model kit.

unknown.png

Japanese fans could buy this at retail and likely do a better job with the coating via paint.

But as for the release itself, wonder what it means for IBO in UK.

Japanese fans could buy this at retail and likely do a better job with the coating via paint.

But as for the release itself, wonder what it means for IBO in UK.

IBO will definitively come out it being new, it's the older gundam titles are more worried about

I think the worry is that Funimation having it might mean Anime Limited don't.
Depending on what else the CE is like that might not be a bad thing, a release they can replicate, send through bbfc certification and get out the door. Less headaches for AL this way with regards to authoring the discs and building their own CE.

Even better hold it over until S2 comes out and release the lot in a UE with the hg kit.

So my local cinema is showing Genocidal Organ but it doesn't finish until 9.50pm, the problem I have is that I have work the next day at 6am and get up at 5am.

So the question is should I go and see it and be a walking zombie at work the next day?
It's got to surely be worth it as a one-off, Gemsy-chan.

I start work early in the morning, too, and I know I'd go to see it in those circumstances. But then, I don't know how long your working day is compared to mine!

It's got to surely be worth it as a one-off, Gemsy-chan.

I start work early in the morning, too, and I know I'd go to see it in those circumstances. But then, I don't know how long your working day is compared to mine!
I do 12 hour shifts so I'll be working from 6-6.

I've decided to go, I'll be home by 10.30pm and I'll go straight to bed when I get in.

No ones booked for Gunwarf Quays in Portsmouth so far. Wonder if I'll be the only one at the screening.
I remember the smallest crowd I was ever part of at an anime screening: two (just myself and one other person). :eek:
That was for a showing of 009 Re:Cyborg in 3D.

You could be getting your own private screening, Gemsy-chan!

Seems I wont get to see Genocidal Organ myself, only cinema showing it is on the 13th at 9pm. I have college on Thursdays atm and even if I didn't I would miss the last bus home as it finishes too late.

It's only £14.50 if you sit VIP. Shame it's not being shown at Reel in Fareham or at Port Solent as they are cheaper than Vue.

I paid more than that to see Tiger & Bunny: The Rising in London.

Yeah Vue at Portsmouth is far too expensive...then again it is catered to the tourists/visitors who go there as Gunwarf Quay is full of outlet stores and expensive ones aiming for the well off tourists (there's always a lot of Chinese there)

Back