June 26th
YLIA 2- May 8th
DRR Ten- July 5th
ERASED pt1 - June 26th

FUNi
Overlord- June 12th
Norigami- May 29th
AC- June 5th

Durarara X2 Ketsu is set to release at 8th August.

Durarara!!X2 Ketsu - Collectors
Durarara!!X2 Ketsu - Standard

Blimey. Approval hell at AL HQ?

My heart (& positive vibes!) goes out to you guys/gals at AL.

Wow Erased keeps getting pushed back and back. I'm sceptical of part 1 making its target date as well. Quite a delay on Overlord as well but hopefully this is becauset Anime Limited are making a superior release.

Also can't help but think that AL have stretched themselves too far with the resources they have available. Time for more staff?

Right? They have like five people don't they? When I consider how much work it must be juggling the sheer number of releases they put out (not to mention these cinema releases they keep doing), I find it a wonder that things aren't pushed back even more often than they currently are. :-D

Any news on Erased?
I see Amazon has part 1 for April 3rd?

Erased is delayed more by request of the committee than us or approvals FYI (similar situ for Australia I suspect). All to do with the price - I got it down to £39.99 for folks on the Collector's and lower on DVD but that came with a different release date :).

Best,

AP

Blimey. Approval hell at AL HQ?

My heart (& positive vibes!) goes out to you guys/gals at AL.

Most of those are actually varying points:

Durarara x 2 is that Part 2 and 3 are being authored by Siren and while I have the upmost faith in their new management - we do insist on doing a full and rigorous QC first. Best to have the worst case scenario prepared for than to push back more than once after all :).

ERASED - I covered before but you guys railed at the price, so I fought back and got the SRP down to £39.99 by part including a hefty extra translation on the book (so you get more than before). Downside is we have to move the date - approvals are basically done though :).

Zeta Part 2 - Rigorous QC of discs are preferred but this is in process now folks will be happy to hear :).

The rest are pretty boring things but nothing to be hyper alarmed about really :)!

Best,

AP

Don't think Ketsu will be August if Ten is now delayed until 10th July.

Also can't help but think that AL have stretched themselves too far with the resources they have available. Time for more staff?

For Ketsu, depends on authoring and QC, until Jeremy signs off post a full QC I won't authorise a release anyway there (packaging will be complete way ahead of that though.

For staff, alas the entertainment space doesn't work that way :). Not stretched too far per se, just a combination of factors as usual encroaching. Bizarrely enough getting better though at juggling!

Right? They have like five people don't they? When I consider how much work it must be juggling the sheer number of releases they put out (not to mention these cinema releases they keep doing), I find it a wonder that things aren't pushed back even more often than they currently are. :-D

We do work hard ;). Getting better at juggling anyway!

Best,

AP

Most of those are actually varying points:

Durarara x 2 is that Part 2 and 3 are being authored by Siren and while I have the upmost faith in their new management - we do insist on doing a full and rigorous QC first. Best to have the worst case scenario prepared for than to push back more than once after all :).

ERASED - I covered before but you guys railed at the price, so I fought back and got the SRP down to £39.99 by part including a hefty extra translation on the book (so you get more than before). Downside is we have to move the date - approvals are basically done though :).

Zeta Part 2 - Rigorous QC of discs are preferred but this is in process now folks will be happy to hear :).

The rest are pretty boring things but nothing to be hyper alarmed about really :)!

Best,

AP
Is there a reason you decided not to do the authoring for DRRx2 Ten, Ketsu as you did Shous iirc?

Back