UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

January according to Amazon
Fast reply, sooner than I expected. Like I said, I don't mind waiting even a whole year, no rush on my end, I just want to really see how the release differs from Cinelicious' release, because although I know that AL are using the same 4k remastering and thus assume on-disc contents to be 1:1 I wonder what the packaging will be like due to the plethora of beautiful art available for the film, of course again it depends on what assets they are given, which I'm also interested in. A reprint of the companion book would be nice :) (this will never happen:( ), a poster would be cool too.

Fast reply, sooner than I expected. Like I said, I don't mind waiting even a whole year, no rush on my end, I just want to really see how the release differs from Cinelicious' release, because although I know that AL are using the same 4k remastering and thus assume on-disc contents to be 1:1 I wonder what the packaging will be like due to the plethora of beautiful art available for the film, of course again it depends on what assets they are given, which I'm also interested in. A reprint of the companion book would be nice :) (this will never happen:( ), a poster would be cool too.

I think there's an exclusive interview in the US release, they might not be given access to. They may not actually be allowed to share masters.

Who thinks ERASED is coming in three weeks then?

I guess you could say it was... ERASED from the schedule.

CLZOxMCm.png

That's the price I'm willing to pay. Anything more than that and I won't be getting a copy.
I don't blame you tbh, I'd probably be willing to go a little higher than that but I'm not paying the current asking price (for a RRP of £60 I'd want all of it....), which is a shame as I really loved ERASED (or at least the 1st half).

Yep the RRP is still £60 thanks Andrew
*wait, never mind I misunderstood what you meant*

Last edited:
I guess at least there's a DVD edition too - not much use for us lot of course, but I suppose it at least means the title well end up selling well, like SAO II did.

But yeah, the BR is definitely too pricey for my tastes.

Ditto really, there is a limit to what I will pay for a 1 cour show. Im not a fan of splitting 12 episodes (thanks Aniplex) but at the same time the price needs to reflect this.
I'd happily pay the current RRP and more if it included the one extra of worth - the OST. There is no option to buy that seperately anywhere.

Back