UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Expect these to be the EB on Thursday.

Do we know what's included on the CDs? As in, do we get the first season OST as well as the second (as I'm not aware of it having been included in the previous S1 CEs?) Are these full OSTs or CD singles for the OPs and EDs? Or is it both as in full OST with OP/ED included? :)

Any chance if they'll do an EB discount if you purchase both together?

MVM doing spoilers for us I see.
The CDs included are interesting.

it's been 84 years.gif

Cool they're including CD's but I'll stick to my Crunchyroll LE, good for anyone who hadn't imported it though (though I know a number of us on here did).

Is a bit of a shame that they've split it into two CE's whereas the U.S. release was just one but I guess it's consistent with how AL originally released S1 (prior to the later LE which was just two amaray's and a small booklet which is the version I own for S1).

Cool they're including CD's but I'll stick to my Crunchyroll LE, good for anyone who hadn't imported it though (though I know a number of us on here did).

Is a bit of a shame that they've split it into two CE's whereas the U.S. release was just one but I guess it's consistent with how AL originally released S1 (prior to the later LE which was just two amaray's and a small booklet which is the version I own for S1).
Still not as bad as AL splitting up Gundam Build Fighters only for the standards to be complete and half the price.

According to MVM and other retailers, Kaiji Season 2 is due for release in 6 days (16th September):

1725975764308.png

Yet, it's still not available from alltheanime.com, as far as I can see. They really are slacking on the communication about what is coming out and when.

Saying they're slacking on communication is a bit unfair!
I mean here's a twitter post they did advertising pre orders for their upcoming re-release of Nozaki Kun!

what's that? It just links to the original MVM release that's already available for purchase on AL's site.... 🤦‍♂️ ffs 😂

Saying they're slacking on communication is a bit unfair!
I mean here's a twitter post they did advertising pre orders for their upcoming re-release of Nozaki Kun!

what's that? It just links to the original MVM release that's already available for purchase on AL's site.... 🤦‍♂️ ffs 😂

Wait what? Error aside why is it getting a new release when MVM are still selling it?

It's actually quite hilarious that their advertisement links to MVM's release.

I know the people working the social media pages aren't the same as those actually working on authoring discs and whatnot, but the culture and values of a company comes from the top down and permeates the rest of the company.

If the guys on the social media pages can't even double check a link, no wonder the people authoring discs and writing booklets for releases often overlook things.

Back