UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Random question but am I being blind or are the bonus features listed for Violet Evergarden the movie just… not there?

I’ve checked the UHD and Blu-ray Discs and can’t see an extras option unless I’m cracking up. It’s only trailers and TV spots that are listed so I’m not overly bothered but definitely curious.

Random question but am I being blind or are the bonus features listed for Violet Evergarden the movie just… not there?

I’ve checked the UHD and Blu-ray Discs and can’t see an extras option unless I’m cracking up. It’s only trailers and TV spots that are listed so I’m not overly bothered but definitely curious.
They're not on the disc. Why aren't they there even though they're listed on the back cover? I have no idea, and I don't remember if Anime Ltd explained it in any way.

The Evangelion 3.0+1.0 vinyl soundtrack is up for preorder on the AL store for £39.99. It's much cheaper on Amazon Germany at €33 plus delivery. It's not listed on Amazon UK yet.

May not be the best thread for this but seems a little appropriate given AL handled the cinema release (if I recall correctly) but frustrating that The First Slam Dunk is on US Netflix and far as I am aware we've got no news of any kind on a home video release for it in UK

May not be the best thread for this but seems a little appropriate given AL handled the cinema release (if I recall correctly) but frustrating that The First Slam Dunk is on US Netflix and far as I am aware we've got no news of any kind on a home video release for it in UK
It's probably taking a while so they are able to release it on 4K Ultra HD. That and Blue Giant are probably going to be out by the end of the year or Winter timeframe.

curious about the extras, the first version that appeared from Toho in the US notably decided to include a lot of extras (because it was porting the JP discs) but didn't bother to subtitle those at all, which was extremely underwhelming. Hopefully if those are included, that is different here, if not though, then just the film is good enough for me.

Back