UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

If we are talking classic anime that AL France has and the UK doesn't, then I would like Space Adventure Cobra TV & Movie please. Also the French version of the opening song to Cobra is great.

As a side note, while the Elfen Lied foil slipcover is cool, not using the Gustav Klimt inspired artwork is criminal.

Hopefully they have printed a decent amount of Naruto CE and it don’t sell out in 5 seconds

In theory, this should be a high seller for them, so you would think they would be making a fair few of them. I also can't recall a pre-order that has sold out on their website in a matter of minutes?

Either way, I'll be constantly refreshing the website on July 11th because I know they can sometimes drop it before the advertised time.

In theory, this should be a high seller for them, so you would think they would be making a fair few of them. I also can't recall a pre-order that has sold out on their website in a matter of minutes?

Either way, I'll be constantly refreshing the website on July 11th because I know they can sometimes drop it before the advertised time.
Pretty sure the fastest thing to sell out that had a significant print run was the Eva UE and that took 3 days. It took another 2 weeks then for the extra run of 500 to sell out.

Back