UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Out of curiosity were you asking because your writing an article regarding yesterday's announcements?
No, I was asking purely out of curiosity as to when we might see the series released, and if they gave any indication as to how the episodes will be split out (I.e. 27-28 episodes a set or bigger).

No, I was asking purely out of curiosity as to when we might see the series released, and if they gave any indication as to how the episodes will be split out (I.e. 27-28 episodes a set or bigger).
No specific details of times or packaging were revealed by the gentlemen. Perhaps they have finally learned the folly of making promises we all know will be stretched.

I just asked, bleach will be consistent with the US so 26 ep's per set, they think naruto will be 52 ep's collector's edition but 26 ep's standard edition.
Thank you for the insights! I prefer the idea of having bigger episode counts per release myself.

I'm VERY excited for the Macross Plus ultimate edition. Looks gorgeous, wonderful stuff.

Haha I have an American colleague coming to the UK soon. They're bringing Project A-Ko over for me. It's a shame that it's already been purchased - I would have much preferred the UK release. This is the danger of having such large gaps between the US and UK releases.

I'm VERY excited for the Macross Plus ultimate edition. Looks gorgeous, wonderful stuff.

Haha I have an American colleague coming to the UK soon. They're bringing Project A-Ko over for me. It's a shame that it's already been purchased - I would have much preferred the UK release. This is the danger of having such large gaps between the US and UK releases.
Always happens, guarantee if we order something abroad it then comes to the uk
Same happened to me with golden time, put it off put it off and then bought the sentai release, 2 month later anime limited announces it🤣

Always happens, guarantee if we order something abroad it then comes to the uk
Same happened to me with golden time, put it off put it off and then bought the sentai release, 2 month later anime limited announces it🤣
Hahah it's typical isn't it?

My pal has also got me Bobobo, Di Gi Charat, Haruhi, and Giani Robo, among other things. So knowing my luck, you can all expect those to be announced for UK release very soon!

Going home coming from mcm. Hope I was able to relay enough of your questions to @Hanners and @anime_andrew as I said before @Hanners has said he would like to still talk here but he's to busy, and though I would rather they talk here I am OK as a go between at mcm if I can and will do my best to relay what they responded (given there responses were detailed so tried my best to type what I remembered and didn't want to misrepresent what they said).

Find it interesting we basically got confirmation the Anime Guest of Honour concept isn't returning to MCM. Makes me wonder if there were behind the scenes headaches.

Back