UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I really have wasted my Anime UnLimited this year. Sakura isn't in the sale or in a cheap edition; Evangelion is far too expensive even in this set; and there's not been any Gundam to speak of - I'm waiting for the normal release of Destiny that's just the slipcase and artbook. I could pick up a few things in the sale like the Shinkai films but I don't really need them, and money is so tight...

I really have wasted my Anime UnLimited this year. Sakura isn't in the sale or in a cheap edition; Evangelion is far too expensive even in this set; and there's not been any Gundam to speak of - I'm waiting for the normal release of Destiny that's just the slipcase and artbook. I could pick up a few things in the sale like the Shinkai films but I don't really need them, and money is so tight...
Anime Unlimited for me is partly putting my money where my mouth is. That for being as critical as I sometimes can be I maintain the subscription so I'm paying into the company. Hopefully that says for all my griping I mean well.

Just got an email saying Love Me, Love Me Not has been delayed to January 30th. It was originally supposed to be out last week, so good to finally have an update about that one.

Does anyone know if that if you order 2 vinyl they send seperate? I ordered 2 copies of berserk vinyl... One for myself and one for christmas present... But only 1 was in the box? And only 1 tracking number given for it

Hello, long time lurker here, finally posting. I know I'm super late to this but I've only just found out about the problems with disk 5 of last year's ultimate and collector's editions of Evangelion. I have the collectors edition from Zavvi - has anyone had any luck getting a replacement disk? Is it worth me trying to contact AL or Zavvi at this point or should I give up? I definitely can't justify buying the rerelease, especially not with how much I already spent in the AL & MVM sales...

Hello, long time lurker here, finally posting. I know I'm super late to this but I've only just found out about the problems with disk 5 of last year's ultimate and collector's editions of Evangelion. I have the collectors edition from Zavvi - has anyone had any luck getting a replacement disk? Is it worth me trying to contact AL or Zavvi at this point or should I give up? I definitely can't justify buying the rerelease, especially not with how much I already spent in the AL & MVM sales...

Hi, you need to complete the ATA online form. You need to supply to them Zavvi's sales order number and a copy of the email confirmation from Zavvi.

That's how I obtained a replacement copy from ATA.

Last edited:
Back