Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

Snapped up Snow White with the Red Hair. I watched it while streaming, and while I have check discs for Season 1, had yet to buy the retail release. Watched both series while streaming, and it was an adorable little shojo.

DtbUOVNXQAEoSlS.jpg

Day 2 deal is now live.

Baccano! - £14.99
Durarara!! - £14.99
Durarara!!x2 Arcs 1-3 collector's editions (Shou, Ten, Ketsu) - £39.99
Kill la Kill: Parts 1-3 standard editions - £29.99
Tokyo Ghoul Seasons 1, 2 & OVAs collection - £34.99

I want Tokyo Ghoul but I'm getting pissed off with AL consistently releasing nicer artboxes for the standards than the CEs. I just bought Snow White agaib yesterday, so I'll pick Tokyo Ghoul up again some other time.

I want Tokyo Ghoul but I'm getting pissed off with AL consistently releasing nicer artboxes for the standards than the CEs. I just bought Snow White agaib yesterday, so I'll pick Tokyo Ghoul up again some other time.

At least the TG CEs are OOP and sought after, you could probably sell them on, buy the new CE and still have change.

Shame they didn't make a box for the Kill La Kill bundle, but I got it anyway.

Eh nothing for me, already have the Durarara, Kill la Kill, Baccano and Psycho Pass CEs. Don't really care for Tokyo Ghoul and don't really like the storage box anyway tbh.

I only have the first X2 set, so I'll glady pay the price of one set for the other two, minus whatever I get for the first one in CEX...

Oh, there's a dedicated thread, silly me. Got DRRR, amazing price. I hope there's nothing else that interests me, because I can see myself spending more than I should on this sale.

And to answer the question above me, Tokyo Ghoul isn't a good buy in general. The packaging is beautiful, but the series is pretty weak. I'm talking about the first season as I couldn't be bothered to even try the second one.

Back