Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

TiagoCosta

Hunter
I will go ahead and buy hyouka(both parts), might as well.. been meaning to rewatch it for a while.

Always scared it might go oop anyway.

HWR

Himouto
I imagine that some of the CEs in the sale may end up going OOP but I could be wrong of course. AL would likely confirm if it was the case.

TiagoCosta

Hunter
I imagine that some of the CEs in the sale may end up going OOP but I could be wrong of course. AL would likely confirm if it was the case.
I'm paranoid over having only half a show and the other half going oop.

Anyway, just hoping for erased and euphonium (probably way too soon for this one lol) sales now.

HWR

Himouto
I'm paranoid over having only half a show and the other half going oop.

Anyway, just hoping for erased and euphonium (probably way too soon for this one lol) sales now.
Euphonium I think is too recent a title. Erased Part 1 and possibly 2 may end up somewhere in the sale. I can see Part 1 being in the mystery box actually.

TiagoCosta

Hunter
Euphonium I think is too recent a title. Erased Part 1 and possibly 2 may end up somewhere in the sale. I can see Part 1 being in the mystery box actually.
The moment they skip Hyouka part 2 that came out a couple months earlier, yeah.. can't see it. Unless they overstocked or something.

Not a fan of mystery boxes, on paper they are great, but when it comes down it I'm very picky on what I like, chances are I won't care for any.

TiagoCosta

Hunter
Erased part 2 was released in April so it still works out (like AC season 2 part 2), hoping for a collection of both parts in the upcoming days.

HWR

Himouto
The moment they skip Hyouka part 2 that came out a couple months earlier, yeah.. can't see it. Unless they overstocked or something.

Not a fan of mystery boxes, on paper they are great, but when it comes down it I'm very picky on what I like, chances are I won't care for any.
For me it’s more that I’m almost 100% likely to get duplicates. This year I’ve been crossing off a wish list so when I get to day 11 I’ll have a better idea whether it’s worthwhile getting either box this year or not. There’s also MVM’s sale to be mindful of.

TiagoCosta

Hunter
For me it’s more that I’m almost 100% likely to get duplicates. This year I’ve been crossing off a wish list so when I get to day 11 I’ll have a better idea whether it’s worthwhile getting either box this year or not. There’s also MVM’s sale to be mindful of.
MVM made me poor last year, I didn't even got all I wanted...

Hoping for a Fate collection this year. To get ready for the movies.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff