Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

That list I have mentioned is actually for the collector's editions. There are plenty of titles AL can offer in their sales, such as Gundam, their standard edition range of titles and perhaps even a surprise early bird or complete collection box.

That makes sense, and gives a very good idea on the mystery boxes as those are CE only.

thanks.

Was kinda hoping for a discount on Escaflowne TV - I really didn't like the movie enough to pay extra for it... And annoyed that Nadesico is now sold out :(

All I really need is Gundam ZZ Part 2 (& the last part of Durarara x2 but that didn't work out for me ..) so fingers crossed for a Gundam day.

All I really need is Gundam ZZ Part 2 (& the last part of Durarara x2 but that didn't work out for me ..) so fingers crossed for a Gundam day.
Andrew already clarified that there is no benefit to them discounting Gundam due to the terms of their distribution agreement. As such don't expect any Gundam titles to appear, and if they do don't expect them to be as heavily discounted.

Andrew already clarified that there is no benefit to them discounting Gundam due to the terms of their distribution agreement. As such don't expect any Gundam titles to appear, and if they do don't expect them to be as heavily discounted.

Oh, what a bummer. That's good to know though so ta!

A recap guess for the potential candidates for the Mystery Box this year (5 titles per box).

Rules for those wondering:
  • Titles included in previous Mystery Boxes are not allowed (except for DVD versions)
  • Part 2 or Season 2 are not allowed
  • Titles included in the Days 1-11 sale in the same year are not allowed
  • April 2018 is the cut-off point for this year's sales.
  • Title must have at least 500 units in stock (or in a special case they may secretly swap it with another title that has yet to be put on sale, like what they did with Blood Blockade Battlefront & Lord Marksman and Vanadis).
I narrowed down the potential possible inclusions for one of the boxes:
Films - 5 titles remaining
009 Re:Cyborg
The Case of Hana & Alice
Patema Inverted
Princess Arete
Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honneamise

TV Series - 12 titles remaining
Ajin: Demi-Human (Season 1)
Attack on Titan: Junior High
Black Butler: Book of Circus
Blood Lad
Erased (Part 1)
Gangsta.
Noein ~to your other self~
Ouran High School Host Club
Outlaw Star
Selector Infected Wixoss
The Tatami Galaxy
Tokyo ESP

Noragami Aragoto I'm ruling out as it's a second season. Black Butler: Book of Circus I kept in due to how the previous seasons are mostly filler.

There’s only five to seven titles that I’m waiting to see in the sale now. Those bundurus covered a fair bit of ground.

I've got all the remaining titles apart from three. Out of those it's only Hana and Alice I'd be interested in. No mystery box for me this year. Wish I'd bought Yona now 🤨

There's not a great deal from MVM I really want to be honest. Interesting to see how their sale pans out.
If they do a few EB deals I’d be interested, plus their mystery box is more likely to have a greater quantity of titles I don’t own.

Back