Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

Dtl9HR2X4AAKVln.jpg

Day 4 deal are now live (2 hours ago oof)

School Bundle - £39.99

Aoharu x Machinegun - £12.99
Assassination Classroom: Complete Seasons 1 & 2 Collection (CE) - £39.99
Charlotte: Parts 1 & 2 (CE) - £29.99
Hyouka: Part 1 (CE) - £19.99
Mikagura School Suite - £12.99
Psychic School Wars (CE) - £9.99
Terror in Resonance (UE) - £19.99
Your Lie in April: Part 1 (CE) - £24.99
Your Lie in April: Part 2 (CE) - £19.99
Your Lie in April: Parts 1 & 2 (CE) - £39.99

I will go ahead and buy hyouka(both parts), might as well.. been meaning to rewatch it for a while.

Always scared it might go oop anyway.

I imagine that some of the CEs in the sale may end up going OOP but I could be wrong of course. AL would likely confirm if it was the case.

I imagine that some of the CEs in the sale may end up going OOP but I could be wrong of course. AL would likely confirm if it was the case.

I'm paranoid over having only half a show and the other half going oop.

Anyway, just hoping for erased and euphonium (probably way too soon for this one lol) sales now.

I'm paranoid over having only half a show and the other half going oop.

Anyway, just hoping for erased and euphonium (probably way too soon for this one lol) sales now.
Euphonium I think is too recent a title. Erased Part 1 and possibly 2 may end up somewhere in the sale. I can see Part 1 being in the mystery box actually.

Euphonium I think is too recent a title. Erased Part 1 and possibly 2 may end up somewhere in the sale. I can see Part 1 being in the mystery box actually.

The moment they skip Hyouka part 2 that came out a couple months earlier, yeah.. can't see it. Unless they overstocked or something.

Not a fan of mystery boxes, on paper they are great, but when it comes down it I'm very picky on what I like, chances are I won't care for any.

Erased part 2 was released in April so it still works out (like AC season 2 part 2), hoping for a collection of both parts in the upcoming days.

The moment they skip Hyouka part 2 that came out a couple months earlier, yeah.. can't see it. Unless they overstocked or something.

Not a fan of mystery boxes, on paper they are great, but when it comes down it I'm very picky on what I like, chances are I won't care for any.
For me it’s more that I’m almost 100% likely to get duplicates. This year I’ve been crossing off a wish list so when I get to day 11 I’ll have a better idea whether it’s worthwhile getting either box this year or not. There’s also MVM’s sale to be mindful of.

For me it’s more that I’m almost 100% likely to get duplicates. This year I’ve been crossing off a wish list so when I get to day 11 I’ll have a better idea whether it’s worthwhile getting either box this year or not. There’s also MVM’s sale to be mindful of.

MVM made me poor last year, I didn't even got all I wanted...

Hoping for a Fate collection this year. To get ready for the movies.

According to the first post something doesn't add up,

With 5 days left, there are only 17 anime left, 10 will be on mystery boxes, I just can't see ''only'' 7 anime over the next 4 days.

Am I missing something here?

According to the first post something doesn't add up,

With 5 days left, there are only 17 anime left, 10 will be on mystery boxes, I just can't see ''only'' 7 anime over the next 4 days.

Am I missing something here?
That list I have mentioned is actually for the collector's editions. There are plenty of titles AL can offer in their sales, such as Gundam, their standard edition range of titles and perhaps even a surprise early bird or complete collection box.

Back