Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

Had to search for all Studio Pierrot magical girls shows to figure it out.

Miho Shinohara / Fancy Lala

Last edited by a moderator:
chaos said:
Had to search for all Studio Pierrot magical girls shows to figure it out.

Miho Shinohara / Fancy Lala

Yep, you win.

I either somehow hit upon a relatively well known series that nobody here knew, or a lot of the regulars from the guessing game have vanished ;(

R

Rui said:
I either somehow hit upon a relatively well known series that nobody here knew, or a lot of the regulars from the guessing game have vanished ;(
A bit of both maybe. I was away for the last two weeks and I haven't seen Death Jesters around here for a while.

I know Death jesters have seen this one. Which is a pretty popular series, so it's sort of a race now :)

hmmm...the style seems very simialr to me so to start the narrowing down process.

is the anime Dominion Tank Police/ New Dominion Tank Police

Correct JamesX. Though I would have accepted Brenten as well as it's translated either way depending on source... your turn.

It's Hyper Police.

I don't know her name so will let someone else who has seen/read it get the answer rather than look it up. I'm confident in the character design though.

R

okay this may be the first of my attempts to get the name.

Peau D'Roquefort? the internet has so far failed me to get a picture of her so i'm going in blind...

Okay after some frenized searching i couldn't bring you my original choice so i had to imrpovise but here we go, tell me who is this lovely lady.

Back