Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

Righty! my turn, and this time we have...:

23985.jpg

okay this is going to bug me i've seen her before and i'm pretty sure it was in a trailer that was on a DVD. The anime isn't Red Garden is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackWolf said:
okay this is going to bug me i've seen her before and i'm pretty sure it was in a trailer that was on a DVD. The anime isn't Red Garden is it?

You got the right series :)

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Rui :)

Okay now that i've finished fighting with the computer to get an image here we go. Tell me who is she? (I swear my next guess will be male)

:eek: no guesses? Am i really the only one to have seen this show? Well here's a hint to move things along. The show in question is a retelling of an much earlier anime series. I've got plently more hints if you want them :wink:

chaos said:
keep 'em coming....

Well for starters think of what shows i WOULD watch :p Also the animation house has done more then one mecha anime (more then one of which came from the same period as the show's ancestor)

EDIT: Okay this is more obscure then i thought :p well time to help out. First off the company mentioned above wa Toei :) Now for the final hint.

The person who was finally acknowledged as the creator of the original series, aslo created a few other super robot anime series, two of which have strong fanbases (one of them is also getting a retelling series in april), but he is also more famous for his non-mech anime like DevilMan...

Okay i'm expecting this to be got soon :)

Yep Lulu from the new Gaiking series (although the version i watched called her Ruru but either name works) :) Wasn't expecting it to go this long but at least someone got it :p So now its your turn :wink: .

Back