Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

Rui said:
That was fun! I should really get through the backlog and watch the start of the show.

I shall put up another when I get home. It will probably be extremely easy given what's in my DVD player right now if I recall correctly.

R

I'm about a third of the way through it now and i'm enjoying it, but i blame the opening for getting me into it :p Look forward to your post Rui :thumb:

Really easy one as it's a popular series - though I'm watching a relatively badly animated episode it seems so the character's at least a little off model in this pic.

R

BlackWolf said:
Tachi- said:
bob
bill
ben
brad

IT MUST BEGIN WITH B DAMN YOU

Why would it begin it with B? :p or better yet why must it begin with B? :p But yeah Sunrise is the way to go

and tach i've never heard of goddess candidate
I think tachi meant The Candidate for Goddess
The anime is nice, I haven't finished yet, because I was moving to Belfast at that time... It's a series I'm always willing to get, but keep forgetting.... There are better mecha anime out there, but it's really enjoyable.

I don'y believe I have any idea about this one Rui. If it's a popular series then it mite not have ben my cup o tea. Is he from another mecha series?

Voddas said:
I don'y believe I have any idea about this one Rui. If it's a popular series then it mite not have ben my cup o tea. Is he from another mecha series?

I knew who he was before but i didn't want to go again so soon so i'll help you out..yeah he's from a mecha series and my first clue i gave to you applys here as well

BlackWolf said:
Voddas said:

I knew who he was before but i didn't want to go again so soon so i'll help you out..yeah he's from a mecha series and my first clue i gave to you applys here as well
Nooooooooooo..... and so the search begins again :roll:

WAIT! Is it Gundam? *fishing for clues*

BlackWolf said:
*sighs* Mu La Flaga from Gundam Seed :p or if you prefer Neo Roanoke from SEED Destiny
I'm looking at that cast list right now and I can't see him o_O

Well I don't think it looks like him ¬_¬

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL.... seeing as Black wasn't too fussed about going again. I'll post a picture for you all to guess. This one should be VERY easy for some.

That fact that you said "still watch this" means either it's a long running series or it's kinda new but no one liked it..... Am I warm or am I Ice T?

Back