Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

BlackWolf said:
Tachi- said:
bob
bill
ben
brad

IT MUST BEGIN WITH B DAMN YOU

Why would it begin it with B? :p or better yet why must it begin with B? :p But yeah Sunrise is the way to go

and tach i've never heard of goddess candidate

I dunno, was just throwing names out, and on the offchance it wasn't i B i refuse it :p thats why it must begin with B....so i atleast get it partly right :)

Goddess candidate is a Manga. not entirely sure if its worth you mech fans time or not as i haven't actually read it all yet.

Hmm...

http://www.absoluteanime.com/gaogaigar/gai.htm

I think it's Gai/Guy from Gaogaigar...eventually found this pic after brute forcing the internet for a while. It's been on my shelf for a while but the green insignia thing looked familiar. Or is it someone else from the series? Or a mislabelled pic? :D

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Voddas said:
Is it Yojiro Akizuki from Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto?
He swings!

Nope :p you got a strike this time Voddas but for another clue where did i say it wasn't a non mecha anime?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah sorry Rui i just noticed your post and we have a winner :D

Rui gets it i'm afraid :p for the record its Gai from GaoGaiGar Final hence the different hair colour, so Rui its your turn now :)

That was fun! I should really get through the backlog and watch the start of the show.

I shall put up another when I get home. It will probably be extremely easy given what's in my DVD player right now if I recall correctly.

R

Back