1000 things movies taught us

112 If you see a dolphin preform a complicated triple backwards somersault through a hoop whilst whistling the Star Spangled Banner, then its probably time to get off the planet...

(Kudos to anyone who gets the refrence)

BlackWolf said:
112 If you see a dolphin preform a complicated triple backwards somersault through a hoop whilst whistling the Star Spangled Banner, then its probably time to get off the planet...

(Kudos to anyone who gets the refrence)
Easy

113. The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is 42.

113. And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.

Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.

Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

116. when fighing a homersidal computer, rememeber, just because you jumped out of the way of it's laser beam the first few times, don't think it can't adapt ;)

Voddas said:
Tachi- said:
Rakuen said:
115. If zombies attack, head for the nearest shopping mall/roof.

Zombieland reference by any chance? ;)
I believe it's a "Dawn of the Dead" reference actually. ^^

118. Face huggers only sound cuddly! O_O

oh yeah, thats the one!

119. If your pregnant wife has been bitten by a zombie, don't let her give birth!

Sparrowsabre7 said:
mangaman74 said:
121 - Reciting English literature will stop your brain being erased.

(a cookie for whoever gets were this is from)

ARGH! I know this T____T...

122. 60% of the time it works every time

If i'm right its futurama :p

124: Always remember where your towel is

125: If someone says "You wouldn't like me when i'm angry" run.

126: The world inside a computer is always neon coloured

124, wanna get high? But then again, are people using TV? Futurama films don't count - surely?

127: Best not to get your son a cartoon of cigarettes for Christmas.

BlackWolf said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
mangaman74 said:
121 - Reciting English literature will stop your brain being erased.

(a cookie for whoever gets were this is from)

ARGH! I know this T____T...

122. 60% of the time it works every time

If i'm right its futurama :p

Sorry Blackwolf & Sparrowsabre - the movie was Flash Gordon

130: Earth is a giant supercomputer paid for & run by mice (who are really hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings)

Back