UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

It would be a nice opportunity for AL to release IGPX since it's now has a Blu-Ray release via Discotek.

The Blu-Ray master is phenomenal.

Beez Entertainment aka old AL used to have the licence and released it on DVD

w8BZhJOqDeXzwQNYQPbCNsq04p7.jpg

I’d like to see this show. I don’t have HiDive so I was thinking of taking a punt on the Sentai release at some point. I hope a normal release comes out as to be honest, the boxset makes me think anime sex pest rather than yakuza swapped with maids.

Leaving the above so people can see I’m a dumbass. I didn’t see they were releasing a normal version too. I’ll grab that when it comes down in price for a sale unless the sentai one becomes cheaper before.

Since I was curious and wanted to see if anything was done (and it'll be a nice gift for someone else)
81 -.jpg
The standard edition of A Place Further Than the Universe is out.

Discs labels are now correct, but the more obvious issue, where the dub audio cuts out an entire line (for an extended period of time, with an on screen character) has now been fixed on the standard edition.

That tells me that you can get a fixed version and while I don't expect that a new version of disc 2 will be sent by default to all buyers (no doubt, there will be people who will mention they don't care etc), you should be able to get a replacement upon request for the second disc since its now fixed. I'd suggest sending an email about it to AL if interested, mentioning this new edition.

Since I was curious and wanted to see if anything was done (and it'll be a nice gift for someone else)
View attachment 35234

Discs labels are now correct, but the more obvious issue, where the dub audio cuts out an entire line (for an extended period of time, with an on screen character) has now been fixed on the standard edition.

That tells me that you can get a fixed version and while I don't expect that a new version of disc 2 will be sent by default to all buyers (no doubt, there will be people who will mention they don't care etc), you should be able to get a replacement upon request for the second disc since its now fixed. I'd suggest sending an email about it to AL if interested, mentioning this new edition.

Thanks for letting us know. I've sent them a message, I'll see what comes of it.

View attachment 35234

I'll send an e-mail myself as well to hopefully get the replacement, been waiting out for it before watching it.

This weeks EB is Akiba Maid War.
Remind me; is the (usual) AnimeUnLimited 15% during promotions applicable to early bird items? Or the standard 10% sale code for non-members?
I think someone said there was a sale starting 1st August? If we expect the event to be a little underwhelming, then that’s a use to get a few more pennies off, (I can’t check, as they’ve stopped sending me emails, so I’ve absolutely no idea of releases, events, or offers)

Summer Sale is 16-26 August

Id imagine something like

One time use 15% Anime Unlimited
One time use 10% Email Subscribers for (something like) £50+ orders

And the ANIMEUNLIMITED code works as usual for 10% off anything

Edit

Forgot to answer your first question

Can be used on Early bird but cannot be used on BOGOF offers

Last edited:
Arcane CE is back in stock with apparently 17 copies. Not wasting time this time. 16 copies.

Edit: And they are now gone. I'm so glad I didn't wait till later to sort this.

Last edited:
Back