UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Yea it comes and goes. But I'm worried about Nausicaa steelbook, haven't seen it for a while now, i don't think it's out of stock for good but maybe I'm wrong!

Its an odd one I thought Ponyo had sold out, Nausicca certainly has as have all the older Ghibili Steelbooks. Reminder that Spirited Away Pre orders launch at 6PM tomorrow

Yea it comes and goes. But I'm worried about Nausicaa steelbook, haven't seen it for a while now, i don't think it's out of stock for good but maybe I'm wrong!

Think if we keep nagging them they'll do a second run of the first four? I'm missing Totoro myself & I ain't paying 60 quid for it, over eager ebay sellers!

Funny you guys say that I emailed zavvi Monday asking if having Ponyo back in as wanted steelbook version along with Elfen lied and they said probably not if sold out. Then last night I checked and both in stock? Weird

Is nobody here mentioning MVM's deal for the week? It's Blade of the Immortal for a tenner.

And that, ladies and germs, is a good way to spend one of your orange drinking vouchers!

Amazon US is doing a 1-day only bargain where you can save $8 off any $50+ order by using the code BIGTHANKS at the checkout section.

For instance I cancelled and re-ordered Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? CE so that the price went from $107.36 to $98.73 [note: this includes postage and VAT].

Nooo I just placed a big Amazon USA order! Rather than fiddling with it I just did the irresponsible thing and bought something else on top >_>

Thanks for the tip.

R

Amazon US is doing a 1-day only bargain where you can save $8 off any $50+ order by using the code BIGTHANKS at the checkout section.

For instance I cancelled and re-ordered Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? CE so that the price went from $107.36 to $98.73 [note: this includes postage and VAT].
Thanks, I've just done the same.

Back