What manga are you reading now?

Suzuka, Volume 1

The artwork definitely appeals to me, I really like what I've seen of Kouji Seo's artwork so far. Really interested in seeing what happens with the cast at some point.

Cardcaptor Sakura Omnibus 1
Ive read vol 1 from the omnibus (contains 1-3) and its a pretty good Magical girl, no sailor moon yet but still good but the standout thing for me is how gay Sakura's brother and his best friend are all the shots of them are obviously suggesting more than friendship, the candy apple at the fair was drawn to suggest they were "close"

Ive read vol 1 from the omnibus (contains 1-3) and its a pretty good Magical girl, no sailor moon yet but still good but the standout thing for me is how gay Sakura's brother and his best friend are all the shots of them are obviously suggesting more than friendship, the candy apple at the fair was drawn to suggest they were "close"

Although it isn't as prominent, there's also some Sakura/Tomoyo stuff too.

Glad you're loving Cardcaptor Sakura - CLAMP are currently producing a new manga after all this time (if you don;t count Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle!) but no news yet of an English language edition Baka-Updates Manga - Cardcaptor Sakura - Clear Card Arc

Glad you're loving Cardcaptor Sakura - CLAMP are currently producing a new manga after all this time (if you don;t count Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle!) but no news yet of an English language edition Baka-Updates Manga - Cardcaptor Sakura - Clear Card Arc

I believe a new anime adaptation of said arc is coming this year too! Haven't seen the original anime yet but I love the manga to bits, so I'm really excited for the sequel.

Back