What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

These 4 came in today. New characters I dont know so I'm looking forward to read it.

C2dKslUXcAA0d9f.jpg

C2d6c1mWIAEnIxu.jpg

Gravity Rush Remastered is out of print.

And the current prices nowadays were £25+ for used copies and tons for brand new, and I decided to head to town to see if I could find one at the usual price it was going for. GAME had 1 copy left for £17.99 so I immediately picked it up, it didn't matter if the case was slightly off because it's out of print and I'm pretty sure you can get PS4 cases online anyway.

Gravity Rush Remastered is out of print.

And the current prices nowadays were £25+ for used copies and tons for brand new, and I decided to head to town to see if I could find one at the usual price it was going for. GAME had 1 copy left for £17.99 so I immediately picked it up, it didn't matter if the case was slightly off because it's out of print and I'm pretty sure you can get PS4 cases online anyway.

Damn, was interested in picking this up next month, i see that its £11.99 on PSN if you want digital (Which i might go for despite preferring physical)

Does anyone know yet whether the new BD of Metropolis includes the post-credits part that was missing on Sony's DVD version?

Last edited:
No problem m8 :) Hope my packaging was sufficient enough as to prevent damage ? Well apart from the two small dents as in the picture i send when Zoom send it to me in a regular bubble envelop.

32030866910_979566893d_b.jpg

Watched the movie the other night on Netflix and really enjoyed it, so I decided to pick up the book. It was a toss up between buying the BD or buying the book, but I ended up going for the book in the end seeing as I just watched the film the other night, so I probably won't want to see it again for a little while, though I'll end up buying the BD at some point. It's quite a bit bigger than I imagined, having been used to only light novels recently, so it'll probably take me half a year to get through it.

Back