UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2022 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

2022-12-13 08_52_32-Thank you for your purchase! - alltheanime - Checkout and 10 more pages - ...png

Nothing from MVM so a very subdued year for me this time.

Most of the sale is mixture of stuff I'm curious about but not enough to bite now and stuff I want but is just too rich for my blood at the moment. Hopefully they're still around in 12 months and at a price I'm happier to pay. But 2022 gonna 2022 🤷‍♂️

That's my online buying for December finished.
Just received
Persona 3, 4 Blu-ray films
Psycho-Pass, Sinners of the System

I'm happy they made it before the next set of strikes.
Hopefully, I got the names right. Don't want anyone to jump on any mistakes and criticize me.

Any other buying will be my local HMV or Fopp. I am probably going to buy the Dungeon of Black Company.

That's my online buying for December finished.
Just received
Persona 3, 4 Blu-ray films
Psycho-Pass, Sinners of the System

I'm happy they made it before the next set of strikes.
Hopefully, I got the names right. Don't want anyone to jump on any mistakes and criticize me.

Any other buying will be my local HMV or Fopp. I am probably going to buy the Dungeon of Black Company.
tch. Using the American spelling with Z instead of British English? ;)

Went for enough to get me over £50 for the discount.
PROMARE DVD for future birthday present and Ride Your Wave CE for the DVD, again for a future present, (and I'll give the film a second chance with the subs on the Blu-ray) and Goodbye, Don Glees! as the CD gives it little extra value (and the other 2 wouldn't have got me over £50!)
Hopefully at some point AL will let Crunchyroll stream Liz and the Blue Bird here, if not I'll get it cheaper later, and The Deer King has a poor score on MAL.

So my two recent orders:
order1.PNG

order2.PNG

Now wondering where to buy that K movie, AL didn't have it anymore...

And a shame they didn't send K: seven stories with the rest of order 1, now I have to pay another 4 euro extra for that package when it arrives...

I imagine that they might not discount Eva that heavily since it's a good seller? Though the limited set is still in stock in the US, so not sure, if it's that big of a seller compared to the ultimate set... am a bit angry at myself I didn't grab the Escaflowne boxset at this sale.
Not long left (like 30mins), but figured I would mention that Escaflowne is back in stock if your still intrested.
As well as a few other with a bit more stock (Im guessing one final stock check or something)

Yeah I saw that, thanks, turns out I mixed it up with the ultimate edition, which has a different (superior) encode of the movie. I am really tempted by the Utena and Evangelion sets but... the Rayearth set is now 50% off. I think I'll just sit this one out and maybe these will be cheaper during the summer sale. I already have the previous Eva set, I'm just a NGE nutjob :) As for Utena... it's the 3rd release now...

And I already have a FedEx package from Rightstuf with Discotek releases at the customs and Amazon shipping Criterion movies.

Got some unexpected Christmas money so made a very last minute order on the ATA sale, ordered the Code Geass movie collection and Escaflowne CE, was going to get a bit more but wanna save a bit.

In the end, I got:

MVM:
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III LE

Anime Limited (pre-orders):
Cyber City Oedo 808 Remastered LE
Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water UE (yes, I'm aware of the remaster not being as good as the previous release, which I don't have)
Liz and the Blue Bird CE
The Deer King CE
Goodbye, Don Glees! CE

Anime Limited (BOGOF titles):
Turn A Gundam Parts 1 and 2
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Parts 1 and 2
Gundam: Reconguista in G
Martian Successor Nadesico TV series and Movie (I know some people told me to avoid the movie, but I'm getting it anyway for completionists sake)
10 Years with Hayao Miyazaki

I didn’t actually get any of the BOGOFs this time.
Mainly because I’d made a Gundam collection from them last year, and just didn’t get round to seeing if there were any more that I was missing.

I had the same problem with the K: movie, I had to order it from Amazon instead.
Yeah, bought it also on Amazon now, but when I typed it on Google, I also came across the all the anime their listing, and now they do have stock on their site...

Yeah, bought it also on Amazon now, but when I typed it on Google, I also came across the all the anime their listing, and now they do have stock on their site...
Seriously AL... You guys had it as sold out during the sale but now you have it as in stock after the sale? huh?

It came back into stock on the website a couple of hours before the sale ended.
OK, still wouldn't have mattered for me anyway then. Because I already had place my orders by then and being international would have meant to pay extra for shipping or buying even more for free shipping.

I did wait a couple of days before finalizing that order and check a couple of times to see if it came into stock again.

Back