Status
Not open for further replies.
I belive MVM make a special section/web page (or they have previous years) with all the sale items in that section.
But probably no harm in that plan, add any you really want and see whether they are on sale. But the cart won't hold them for you. just give you the ability to quickly check out.
I have had partial cancellations after a purchase before (i think it was a part of log horizion in a christmas sale), due to out of stock. so probably enough similtaniuos orders can result in this happening.

That reminds me that they have a few dvd-only releases that are looking like they won't get un upgrade anytime soon, so I might as well get them during the sale.

Michiko & Hachin
Flowers of Evil
Usagi Drop
Maybe Patlabor

Depends wholy on what's available between MVM and AL
Just import the US sets - they will play in region B consoles at least, so how long till those box's start showing up? And are they really international this year?

Michiko and Hachin is Region AB from Funimation
Sentai’s first release of Flowers of Evil was Region B.

I have them both.
Is your copy of Michiko and Hachin either the essentials or s.a.v.e. set?

They're the only 2 that seem widely available, if the essentials one is region B compatible I'm deff picking it up...

think out of all the early birds i'm interested in Seraph mainly for the Sawano soundtrack, other than that i'm hoping both seasons of Konosuba are in it along with 5cm and Promare

I have a list of wanted titles from AL and MVM ready to go. Whether I go the mystery box route with AL depends on what titles end up in the BOGOF offer.

Oh, a little heads up for those in the EU ordering from Anime Limited, if a package weighs more than 2kg, they'll be shipped via fedex rather than royal mail, I asked them about it after last year.

Mostly relevant here in Ireland where standard shipping is free and our national carrier customs fee is only €3.50, whereas fedex charge €18.45 so deff worth keeping an eye on for us at least.
I actually weighed a few of their CE's I have to get some idea, 6 varied releases came to about 1.8kg, but with packaging a max of 5 would be a safer bet.
I just really wish there was some indication during checkout if an order was going to shipped with royal mail or not...

Other thing, although far more minor, their customs value declarations don't include any % discounts, so you'll be paying a little more VAT than you should be, BOGOF items however are declared at the price you pay for them though, thankfully.

Heads up, since Day 1 starts very soon the first post of this thread won't be updated immediately since I'll still be at work (it'll be sorted a bit later in the day), but other folks here will like post what's on offer for those who are curious.

The first post has been updated to include what 2020's prices were in the meantime.

Heads up, MVM seem to have at least part of their Christmas sales prices up. Not sure if there's a page, but I checked my cart and a lot of it was discounted already.

Had a bunch of stuff ready to order but at 3 gbp a piece, shipping costs just get to levels where it doesn't feel worth it, really.

In the end, only got Nozaki-kun CE for 8 gbp+shipping. May come back to this later, depending on AL's sale.

Heads up, MVM seem to have at least part of their Christmas sales prices up. Not sure if there's a page, but I checked my cart and a lot of it was discounted already.

Had a bunch of stuff ready to order but at 3 gbp a piece, shipping costs just get to levels where it doesn't feel worth it, really.

In the end, only got Nozaki-kun CE for 8 gbp+shipping. May come back to this later, depending on AL's sale.
Just spent £162 🤯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back