What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

S1 part 2 would be the US release as we never got the LE for season 1 in the UK, I had to import the LE because of that.
And to add to the mix, the UK Part 2 design is based on the US Part 2 release so the photo comparison is pretty much accurate to what we got in the end.

I still need to get the LE now that I think about it.

i like a display case for Kaneda's Bike but i dont no how what size i need.
Height: 6.3" (160.02 mm) | Width: 19.69" (500.13 mm) thats how big the bike is.

My Bofuri Replacement CE came today but not from Amazon this time. Slightly better packaging but still would have preferred just something between the item and the folded card, so maybe the odd corner not in pristine condition, but god enough.
Oh and this one is the AUS version and to my surprise it apparently has DVD's as well as Blu-rays.

20210903_134909.jpg
20210903_134937.jpg

My Bofuri Replacement CE came today but not from Amazon this time. Slightly better packaging but still would have preferred just something between the item and the folded card, so maybe the odd corner not in pristine condition, but god enough.
Oh and this one is the AUS version and to my surprise it apparently has DVD's as well as Blu-rays.

View attachment 20696
Whereabouts did you get this from out of interest?

Whereabouts did you get this from out of interest?
This one / the AUS version was from toysandfilms via Ebay, took a quite few days for actual dispatch (but pretty close to there estimated delivery, bought on the 20th Aug, so not sure if it's just stored else where or whether they actually import on order).
But still pretty pricey (or compared to what it would have been if I'd actually got the UK version) but since they cancelled the UK version I pre-ordered a while back and I still wanted it, so just went for it.
If you are considering going for it as well I can get some photos of the packaging if curious.

@SkwigglesWorth Ah yes I’ve seen that listing on eBay, thanks for letting me know! My Amazon order is still lingering but at this stage I doubt they’ll be able to source me a copy.

@HWR Assuming it's a BOFURI CE UK version yes I highly doubt they'll be able to source.
Amazon UK (US CE version) do a similar price to Toyandfilms, but I tried that first and they did there usual of a jiffy bag (the paper jiffy bag) and came a bit dented so have since returned to the US.

Last edited:
Back