UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Pretty much identical with a few minor tweaks i.e. the BBFC logo on the amaray spine. Got an unboxing of MVM's set on my blog for those interested before buying it.
An unboxing post which is actually composed of text and plenty of detailed photos, rather than a youtube video to sit through? Nice!

I was probably going to order this one anyways, but this helped me hit the add to cart button.

I really wish MVM would do some promotional stuff like that themselves, at least for their collector's editions, quite difficult to get an idea of what the item is actually like before purchasing...

An unboxing post which is actually composed of text and plenty of detailed photos, rather than a youtube video to sit through? Nice!
5Lm8Pbxl.png

Feel free to keep an eye on my blog (or my own thread) from time to time if there's a particular UK anime set you want more clarity on, because chances are I have it lol.

I was probably going to order this one anyways, but this helped me hit the add to cart button.

I really wish MVM would do some promotional stuff like that themselves, at least for their collector's editions, quite difficult to get an idea of what the item is actually like before purchasing...

MVM usually do provide a quick glance of what the final product looks like for their collector's editions when they receive the stock on their social media. Paranoia Agent for instance will likely be an example.

Yeah MVM are usually pretty good with there pics, but there is the odd one that they have just failed at (might just be some of the older ones), Log Horizon is certainly one of them and had I actually know what the set looked like I would have bought it when it was on their christmas sale (And I suspect a few others might of as well).
Only found out what it looked like after users on here posted photos of it. But have since bought.

Yeah MVM are usually pretty good with there pics, but there is the odd one that they have just failed at (might just be some of the older ones), Log Horizon is certainly one of them and had I actually know what the set looked like I would have bought it when it was on their christmas sale (And I suspect a few others might of as well).
Only found out what it looked like after users on here posted photos of it. But have since bought.

I'd agree there. For ages my impression was that the Log Horizon collection was just a big blu-ray box. It said it had other stuff but all it had was a picture of the series so I had no idea what it might end up as or whether there was even a mistake there.

Race to the bottom on Danmachi season 1! £9.28 but probably no slip cover.

Some alright prices on Amazon for a few shows, not sold by Amazon but 3rd parties:

Brynhildr Collection Bluray £7.28

Akame Ga Kill Part 1 (Episodes 1-12) Bluray £7.51

Akame Ga Kill Part 2 (Episodes 13-24) Bluray £6.13

Looks like some stuff being sold cheap by the Chalkys store in particular.

Back