The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

I'm actually more interested in the "not released for home video" part. (As in would like to see if there are some gems like Mouryo no Hako that I may have missed.) Technically this includes licensed, but stream only titles as well. (To get to titles like A place further than a universe.)
ANN had a function for not licensed (but not with seasonal charts or the like), but it was poorly maintained, because it was using some other data source than their DB, so there was a bunch of already licensed stuff in there, too.

Is there a Funimation digital code Trade/Exchange thread, with funimation pushing alot of new release with Digital codes or is it just make a thread in the "Anime & manga marketplace"

Or is it against forum or funimation rules/ terms so can't/ shouldn't be done?

Does anyone know when the Crunchyroll price increase will happen if you were already a member at the time? I just automatically renewed a couple of days ago for £39.99 and my account seems to suggest I'll be paying the same next year.

Does anyone know when the Crunchyroll price increase will happen if you were already a member at the time? I just automatically renewed a couple of days ago for £39.99 and my account seems to suggest I'll be paying the same next year.
Same happened to me at the beginning of this month, but I didn't ask questions because I didn't want to know the answer lol

My subscription renewed back in January and I believe it's from end of April onwards where they start charging the £64.99 price.

My subscription renewed back in January and I believe it's from end of April onwards where they start charging the £64.99 price.
Woah woah I'm being dull here but that's what they'll charge a year right? Nearly the same price as amazon, where you arguably get more, unless amazon decides it's a donkey's tail and charge you for more channels when there's like 1 interesting show on those

Woah woah I'm being dull here but that's what they'll charge a year right? Nearly the same price as amazon, where you arguably get more, unless amazon decides it's a donkey's tail and charge you for more channels when there's like 1 interesting show on those
Amazon is £79 a year, while Funimation is still £49 lol.

But yeah Crunchyroll's price increase by £25 is insane.

Following the news that all branches of Viz Media (including Kaze) have lost the rights to Sailor Moon, I'm currently debating about whether I should wait for Madman to release Part 2 of Sailor Stars (which is delayed indefinitely), or (in case that doesn't get released in the end) get Viz Media's release of Sailor Stars Part 2 while I still have the chance. What would you all recommend?

Does anyone know if anyone has picked up the rights for a physical release of Tamako Market?
I think I remember reading about it a while ago, but not sure if I'm making it up in my head.

Hi all, asking some repeat questions in case the circumstances have changed since I last asked :)

Berserk newest series so from 2016 is it? - I recall when season "1" was released there was issue with that release like performance or viewing or something, has this since been remedied? - I'm after buying all this new series if it's released but no idea where to look or where is best.

Psycho Pass Sinners of the System 1-3, will this be getting a UK dvd/BR release alongside Psycho Pass 3 and it's First Inspector movie please?

I need both Berserk and Psycho Pass in my life badly :(

Hi all, asking some repeat questions in case the circumstances have changed since I last asked :)

Berserk newest series so from 2016 is it? - I recall when season "1" was released there was issue with that release like performance or viewing or something, has this since been remedied? - I'm after buying all this new series if it's released but no idea where to look or where is best.

Psycho Pass Sinners of the System 1-3, will this be getting a UK dvd/BR release alongside Psycho Pass 3 and it's First Inspector movie please?

Don't know about psycho pass as I don't follow it, but that thing I've seen in berserk releases is the deluxe editions and the new collection/steelbook for the classic series ('97) I've not heard of blu Ray's for the '16/'17 series, at least not in this region.

Wouldn't really know about performance issues either, both seasons didn't look too good when they aired anyway

The 2016/17 series of Berserk (at least the first season) was announced by Universal Pictures for a Multi-Language release (GB+FR+DE+NL).
Some time in 2018 Universal announced to transfer all licenses, except Drifters and Berserk, to MVM - and MVM released them. Drifters was released a few months later by Universal, but still no sign of Berserk. Guess they simply forgot about it.

The 2016 Berserk adaptation did have some tweaks in the Blu-ray version of the show, but at the moment I recommend you import the collection from Funimation since it's Region B (the collection includes the 2016 adaptation and 2017 sequel). Universal acquired the UK rights and probably silently dropped it at this point. The US release looks like this:
8tO6GJIl.jpg

sometimes when you pre-order anime in japan you get these things you can put A4 paper in, is there a specific name for them to search on ebay for?

Back