What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

As usual, everything arrived in one day. Today I had four packages. One of the Easter sales at Anime Ltd, another from amazon.co.uk and my big package with orders from the USA at the turn of December-January (proxy shipping). Yes, it was sailing for a good 8 weeks.

Anime Ltd sales:

img_0618_wynik.jpg

Finally, I decided to buy the ultimate version of Cowboy Bebop. The box is amazing. Beautifully made and very good materials, something wonderful. Same with every element. If there were vinyls, OAV Cowboy Bebop and generally better materials (episodes in better quality than in the standard edition) or hardback artbook, I would consider it a brilliant edition. This is "only" SO great.

img_0616_wynik.jpg

My vinyl soundtracks have great packaging. Oh no, the space for new ones is over? ;)

img_0617_wynik.jpg

Orders from the USA at the turn of December-January:

img_0621_wynik.jpg

K-On box is amazing :)

img_0622_wynik.jpg

Yeah, Asterisk War series complete in Aniplex limited edition :)

img_0623_wynik.jpg

img_0624_wynik.jpg

img_0625_wynik.jpg

Amazon.co.uk orders:

img_0626_wynik.jpg

Blood-C movie in limited edition for 2,5GBP... lol ;)

That's all. I have something to watch, I know for sure. The funny thing is that a lot of these things have been inaccessible for some time, and they just got to me.

Great series, I have both seasons in limited edition (also Blame movie). Still waiting for third one... I know story from manga, but I want to see this adaptation :)
I've the UK release for season 1 that Manga/Animatsu did but I've never seen season 2 and figure we will probably never get it physically released here so decided to get this finally.

I havent read the manga yet. I'm collecting the new Master Editions that are coming out but will wait until it's all out to read it. I have read Blame and Biomega though which are both incredible.

Have you seen the movie Blame? I think about this newer, not the old OAV (more it was a mobile manga in color with music - by the way a great atmosphere). Recommended this movie as well :)

Have you seen the movie Blame? I think about this newer, not the old OAV (more it was a mobile manga in color with music - by the way a great atmosphere). Recommended this movie as well :)
Yeah I have the standard UK release of the movie. It is very good. Different to the manga but still very good. I'd certainly like to see a sequel.

Love Sidonia and Blame! both. I actually really like the style of CGI that studio uses, Ajin is especially awesome, too.

I picked up the JP release of Blame! back in 2017...

blamejp1.jpg

blamejp3.jpg

Here's a closer pic of the miniatures, still can't really see all the details, though...
I would definitely have them out on display! Though I understand why people keep stuff safe in its packaging. I have a Mio from K-on whose microphone stand I've had to take back together after snapping it in 2!

I would definitely have them out on display! Though I understand why people keep stuff safe in its packaging. I have a Mio from K-on whose microphone stand I've had to take back together after snapping it in 2!

Yeah, I haven't even removed them from the plastic shell, I've only watched the Blu-ray. I'm not really a figure person, I don't own any at all other than these miniatures. They'll probably stay in their package through my lifetime, lol.

UF1xEIOh.jpg

Ordered some games from eBay since these two, in particular, are pretty much going up in price and low in stock value. Both published by NIS America - The 25th Ward: The Silver Case and Onechanbara ZII Chaos. I own the first games for both of these; The 25th Ward is a sequel to The Silver Case and Onechanbara ZII Chaos is a sequel to the Japan-only title Onechanbara Z Kagura with Nonono!.

I also have more items to arrive but they got delayed due to COVID which is preventing the distributors from shipping them sooner than usual. The Amazon haul, Arrow haul, eBay haul, and the MVM haul have yet to fulfil shipment while the NIS America Europe haul only just managed to ship this morning.

Back