UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Ah, ty for the heads up on that, guess I'll just start keeping an eye out for the funimation blu-ray set on ebay.

I just sold off my Funimation Princess Jellyfish LE box set last year. I thought it was a really good story, but all that "chibi panic yelling" that isn't funny to me at all really got on my nerves. I can't watch comedy anime that has a lot of that in it, so It wasn't something I could re-watch.

Last edited:
I'm kinda wondering how come we're seeing Anonymous Noise 2 years after the US release. Seems like its a direct clone of the Sentai release so just seems odd its taken 4x as long as MVM

MVM seems to push sentai clones out around 6 months later than the US what I'm pretty happy with (and about the same its been for the last 12 years from what I remember)

I'm kinda wondering how come we're seeing Anonymous Noise 2 years after the US release. Seems like its a direct clone of the Sentai release so just seems odd its taken 4x as long as MVM

MVM seems to push sentai clones out around 6 months later than the US what I'm pretty happy with (and about the same its been for the last 12 years from what I remember)
probably looking beyond the horizon at what MVM hasn't released/has no interest in since a good chunk of their available anime is pretty much gone because of the Funi/Manga stuff

From the studio that brought you Durarara!!, Princess Jellyfish and Baccano!

Oh jeez now I will probably end up getting it just because of that. Durarara and Baccano were some amazing shows.
It's the same studio, but Anonymous Noise happened after Oomori's departure from the studio. (Oomori was also the director of those two shows.) So, if you go in thinking it will have the same directorial quality, you'd be in for a disappointment. (AN certainly is good enough for a watch, but I'd be having a hard time saying it's really all that great at the same time...)

It's the same studio, but Anonymous Noise happened after Oomori's departure from the studio. (Oomori was also the director of those two shows.) So, if you go in thinking it will have the same directorial quality, you'd be in for a disappointment. (AN certainly is good enough for a watch, but I'd be having a hard time saying it's really all that great at the same time...)

Oh, well thanks for the heads up. I didn't end up getting it anyway as I was planning to buy other stuff this month

Persona 5: The Day Breakers is finally up! Now to wait on news from the full series itself (which I hope does get bundled with the two long movie specials since that finishes the story).

Back