UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Amazon being Amazon. More April titles scheduled, standard editions in fact.
  • Anonymous Noise: Complete Series (Blu-ray) - 13th April
  • PERSONA5 The Animation: The Day Breakers (Blu-ray) - 4th June
  • Your Lie in April: Part 1 (Blu-ray) - not mentioned, but probably 13th April
  • Your Lie in April: Part 2 (Blu-ray) - 13th April
Also the Hayao Miyazaki documentary 'Never-Ending Man' on April 13th.

Amazon being Amazon. More April titles scheduled, standard editions in fact.
  • Anonymous Noise: Complete Series (Blu-ray) - 13th April
  • PERSONA5 The Animation: The Day Breakers (Blu-ray) - 4th June
  • Your Lie in April: Part 1 (Blu-ray) - not mentioned, but probably 13th April
  • Your Lie in April: Part 2 (Blu-ray) - 13th April

Wait, Persona 5? FINALLY! I assume this is Anime Limited, I heard they got the licence ages back, and was wondering when something would be done with it.
Though Day Breakers is only the special. Still got to wait on the full series.

Wait, Persona 5? FINALLY! I assume this is Anime Limited, I heard they got the licence ages back, and was wondering when something would be done with it.
Though Day Breakers is only the special. Still got to wait on the full series.
Yeah it's currently the special at the moment (and they can release it anyway because Aniplex only brought over an import from Japan which includes English subtitles). Due to a change of model, I expect Aniplex US to release PERSONA5 as a complete series Blu-ray Box with the Day Breakers special and other specials (like Valentines Day) together for a high price.

Yeah it's currently the special at the moment (and they can release it anyway because Aniplex only brought over an import from Japan which includes English subtitles). Due to a change of model, I expect Aniplex US to release PERSONA5 as a complete series Blu-ray Box with the Day Breakers special and other specials (like Valentines Day) together for a high price.

Has Aniplex made any announcements themselves with this yet? It's been awfully slow, and you think they'd want to try and push Persona. Especially with Royal coming out this month.

Has Aniplex made any announcements themselves with this yet? It's been awfully slow, and you think they'd want to try and push Persona. Especially with Royal coming out this month.
Aniplex of America haven't made any announcements with regards to any titles after April (so far it's currently Nisekoi BD-Box and Sword Art Online Alicization BD-Box left on the schedule). I suspect PERSONA5, Mom Isekai show and Yuuna & the Haunted Hot Springs are next on the schedule.

Kaze did release it over here on DVD with a plushy Jellyfish, now OOP though.
I saw that, I think Kaze released on blu-ray as well but only in france, so not with english subtitles.

My french would be better than my japanese at least, but no where near good enough let me enjoy those releases, unfortunately. ;)

edit: sorry, I stand corrected, seems the OOP Kaze dvd was actually released in the uk too, with english subs.

Makes me wonder if the french dvd release used same discs so include the same subtitles, that seems to be somewhat available at least.

Last edited:
I saw that, I think Kaze released on blu-ray as well but only in france, so not with english subtitles.

My french would be better than my japanese at least, but no where near good enough let me enjoy those releases, unfortunately. ;)

edit: sorry, I stand corrected, seems the OOP Kaze dvd was actually released in the uk too, with english subs.

Makes me wonder if the french dvd release used same discs so include the same subtitles, that seems to be somewhat available at least.

The Kaze DVD of Princess Jellyfish needs to be avoided! The subtitles on that on are atrocious. Only Bakuman was worse.

From the studio that brought you Durarara!!, Princess Jellyfish and Baccano!

Oh jeez now I will probably end up getting it just because of that. Durarara and Baccano were some amazing shows.

Yeah getting orders early is normal I just could have sworn it got delayed but looks like it mixed it up with Gundam Wing Endless Waltz which was delayed

Back