UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Meanwhile France is throwing everything up to owarimono p2 out for around 100 in a set
Got Bakemono and nisemono already. If they just didn't pull a Manga-Index/Railgun on the rest (or at least had a dub) I'd totally double doors on those, too.

The packaging of the French 0083 movie release is a bit... misleading, to say the least. I am seriously doubting about buying this one, I have already bought inferior Gundam releases (00 and Wing had less discs than in the UK) to show support for the franchise and the local shops, but excising two thirds of the content is too much.
Well, at least the UK branch is made aware of the TV and Movie collection that Nozomi has so hopefully we have everything.

There’s the confirmation
I would like to understand why they’ve gone from AU to UC as I have no idea what the reasoning is anymore.

Being a UC fan I will be sure to get this. But it's an interesting choice still, I guess it being BBFC'd might have something to do with that?

We also got the Wing super collection going up this week. Tbh I never did get Wing or 00 as I don't really care for AU (I dislike how it reuses elements from UC and pretends it's being original) but I got to admit I am on the fence about getting that limited Wing super collection they are doing.

Being a UC fan I will be sure to get this. But it's an interesting choice still, I guess it being BBFC'd might have something to do with that?

We also got the Wing super collection going up this week. Tbh I never did get Wing or 00 as I don't really care for AU (I dislike how it reuses elements from UC and pretends it's being original) but I got to admit I am on the fence about getting that limited Wing super collection they are doing.
Only Afterglow of Zeon is BBFC'd, Stardust Memories and Mayfly of Space will need to be classified.

Back